• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

No more emails from Coffeeshop !

YellowRibbon

Alfrescian
Loyal
Err... whenever there is a new posting in the thread, will automatic sent an email to me under the spam folder. Then I have to keep deleting the emails.

Is there any way to stop the emails from being sent ?

Thanks

po2wq

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
perhaps u hv subscribed 2 a thread n requested 4 email notification? ...

po2wq

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
click user cp on ze menu bar ...

if u hv subscribed threads, dey wil b listed ...

oso,
check ur options ... click quik links -> edit options ... check ur setting 4 'default thread subscription mode' ...

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
Err... whenever there is a new posting in the thread, will automatic sent an email to me under the spam folder. Then I have to keep deleting the emails.

Is there any way to stop the emails from being sent ?

Thanks

You are receiving email notifications because you opted to do so when you signed up.

If you don't want any email notifications, simply go to "options" in your CP.

Select "Do not subscribe" or "no email notification".

<fieldset class="fieldset"><legend><label for="sel_autosubscribe">Default Thread Subscription Mode</label></legend> <table border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="3" width="100%"> <tbody><tr> <td>When you post a new thread, or reply to a topic, you can choose to automatically add that thread to your list of subscribed threads, with the option to receive email notification of new replies to that thread.</td> </tr> <tr> <td> <select name="autosubscribe" id="sel_autosubscribe"> <option value="-1">Do not subscribe</option> <option value="0">No email notification</option> <option value="1">Instant email notification</option> <option value="2" selected="selected">Daily email notification</option> <option value="3">Weekly email notification</option> </select> <label for="sel_autosubscribe">Default Thread Subscription Mode:</label></td></tr></tbody></table></fieldset>