• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Don't celebrate too soon with Usain Bolt - 200m

Loongsam

Alfrescian
Loyal
For those who watched the 200m finals, you would see two other athletes celebrating their own victories with Usain Bolt. However, both of them were disqualified for stepping out of their lanes.

Read the full story:
Martina, Spearmon disqualified

<!-- end article-header -->
  • <LI class=publication>Reuters
  • Wednesday August 20 2008
By Balazs Koranyi

BEIJING, Aug 20 (Reuters) - Churandy Martina of Netherlands Antilles and Wallace Spearmon of the United States were disqualified after finishing second and third in the Olympic 200 metres final on Wednesday.
Spearmon was the first to be ruled out and Martina followed him, both for stepping out of their lanes on the turn as they chased eventual winner Usain Bolt.

The decisions moved defending champion Shawn Crawford of the U.S. from fourth to second and compatriot Walter Dix took third to match his bronze in the 100m final.

"It feels kind of weird, it feels like a charity case," Crawford told reporters. "It's horrible, it is heart-breaking and I feel his (Spearmon's) pain right now. I hope Usain (Bolt) stepped out too because... that's a gold medal for me."

Spearmon was clearly unhappy.
"It's got to be three steps," he said.

Jamaica's Bolt won the event in world record time of 19.30 seconds, bettering Michael Johnson's 12-year-old mark.
After the disqualifications, Bolt's margin of victory increased to over half of a second, an almost unheard of figure in sprinting events.
(Editing by Ed Osmond)

Himerus

Alfrescian
Loyal
just like in the 100m sprint,once he got into the straight,he is on his own.
the margin that he won and left his competitors behind,follow by the World Record,this guy is non-human lah.

just let people wondering,whether he is on-drug.

Loongsam

Alfrescian
Loyal
so any tell tale signs of doping this time?

In fact, since you asked, there are tell tale signs.
But my observations are strictly subjective and thanks to the TV coverage of the pre-race and after-race sequences, I was able to monitor certain behavour of Bolt. I have recorded all down using my Hubstation but it is not possible to save it out. The only way is to have videoed off the TV screen.

Did anyone noticed certain strange gestures by Bolt, like:

1. When he was walking from the tunnel to the field, he was using his fingers to touch his face, his temple, his forehead? Similar gestures of someone touching his face to wipe sweat off or to feel if there was sweat on his face?

2. When he was lining up for the race, he was making strange hand gestures of wiping his whole head, his forehead and especially his eye-brows? To the uncued observer, it is just showboating or mere showmanship.

These hand gestures to his face and head are sub-conscious body language of "wiping the sweat off" his face or what one calls "guilt-reflex". He knows he has no control of when or how he will perspire, so there is always this fear that such would be the tell-tale signs of the use of substance.

As I have said, IOC may like everyone to believe it has doping under control, but it is a fact that doping has become very sophisticated that it is impossible to detect certain substances or if it is gene doping, it is a done deal.

It is very uncharacteristic to sweat so profusely after the race and not sweat at all during the race. The use of steroids cause excessive sweating and this is what I found out from the web.

However, it is pure subjective interpretation on my part. I am cynical, as I have been cynical of Michael Johnson's 19.32s record since it was posted in Atlanta 12 years ago. Michael Johnson would have won every 100m race from Atlanta, Sydney, Athen with that kind of timing! Nobody would be able to take him on.

Bolt won the 200m race at 19.30s. So, my suspicion started with Michael Johnson. I never believed MJ could have managed that timing if he was not on steroids then. I never believed Bolt could have done what he did if he was not on steroids now.

hungary fighter

Alfrescian
Loyal
if hez really on steriods.....seems like he would take the risk so if hez never caught he can b famous & rich.....the things human do 4 money & fame.....