PDA

View Full Version : ERP and its gantries

zhihau
01-03-2009, 01:10 PM
why the need to charge administrative fee when we pass the gantry with a cash card with insufficient value?!?!

po2wq
01-03-2009, 01:20 PM
hoi! ...

y u ask ze same question so many times? ...

http://www.sammyboy.com/showthread.php?t=9252

:p

zhihau
01-03-2009, 01:23 PM
hoi! ...

y u ask ze same question so many times? ...

http://www.sammyboy.com/showthread.php?t=9252

:p

sorry sorry! :p i forgot i asked that before :eek:

Cestbon
01-03-2009, 01:25 PM
Cannot la. If ERP operating as your way send bill. Many problem will happen.
Will need more manpower for printing/sending bill so do the equipment.
How about Malaysian car how to bill them?
Actually I hope all ERP will start operating from 7am to 10am and double the current rate. Now road really crowded in morning/evening peak. Even cycling faster than driving.

zhihau
01-03-2009, 01:33 PM
Cannot la. If ERP operating as your way send bill. Many problem will happen.
Will need more manpower for printing/sending bill so do the equipment.
How about Malaysian car how to bill them?
Actually I hope all ERP will start operating from 7am to 10am and double the current rate. Now road really crowded in morning/evening peak. Even cycling faster than driving.

ain't Ministries opening up more positions in this economic downturn? LTA can open up more positions for people to do all the printing and billing :p:p:p

as of the number of vehicles on the road, i do agree that there's a tad too many cars with just one person sitting in it :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

KKC007
01-03-2009, 02:02 PM
ain't Ministries opening up more positions in this economic downturn? LTA can open up more positions for people to do all the printing and billing :p:p:p

as of the number of vehicles on the road, i do agree that there's a tad too many cars with just one person sitting in it :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:
Forget about printing. Hand write the bills. Create more jobs.

zhihau
01-03-2009, 02:41 PM
Forget about printing. Hand write the bills. Create more jobs.

and insist on recycled paper for billing, then create the need for the recycling industry too, and not forgetting to mention the folks who goes around collecting used papers! :D:D:D