• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Crime 24_Feb_2009_1620 hrs : Woman lost her mobile phone to a tanned snatch thief

DerekLeung

Alfrescian
Loyal
Updated: 24th February 2009, 1620 hrs
Woman lost her mobile phone to a tanned snatch thief

A woman lost her mobile phone worth about 200 dollars to a tammed snatch thief yesterday morning.

She was walking through Clementi Wood Park at around 1030 am when the shadow approached her from behind and snatched it out of her hand.

He then fled towards Clementi Street 1.

The suspect is a dark-complexioned man who's in his 20s.

He's about 1.7 metres tall and was last seen wearing a black polo t-shirt with black trousers.

He was also wearing shoes and cap of the same colour.

Witnesses can call the police hotline at 1800 255 00 00.

kchunjeng

Alfrescian
Loyal
Come and snatch me !

I make sure the fellow's hands will be chopped off using my 8" blade with blood groove, which I carry everyday in my backpack.

Not even the police can stop me, because I am self defense.

I mean it, and it's REAL !