• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Cheap Properties Everywhere !!

axe168

Alfrescian
Loyal
Are u ready to buy-buy-buy ?

Lets see if I can get a property within 9km east of Melbourne for under 700k...

Yahhhoooo !

depeche

Alfrescian
Loyal
Are u ready to buy-buy-buy ?

Lets see if I can get a property within 9km east of Melbourne for under 700k...

Yahhhoooo !

Wow...you really have a good appetite to get a property within that price range...got standard...:rolleyes:

axe168

Alfrescian
Loyal
Wow...you really have a good appetite to get a property within that price range...got standard...:rolleyes:

I am living with borrowed money.. everyone can do it.. if they have the guts.

Please dont msg me after today.. I am bringing my family to Adelaide on Friday, Sat and Sun.. 8hrs drive no sweat :smile:

neddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I am living with borrowed money.. everyone can do it.. if they have the guts.

Please dont msg me after today.. I am bringing my family to Adelaide on Friday, Sat and Sun.. 8hrs drive no sweat :smile:

Have fun, are you driving on the scenic coastal drive?
If you come by South Eastern Freeway, drive over the hills (Princes Highway) I am renting at nearby Linden Park. :biggrin:

axe168

Alfrescian
Loyal
Have fun, are you driving on the scenic coastal drive?
If you come by South Eastern Freeway, drive over the hills (Princes Highway) I am renting at nearby Linden Park. :biggrin:

Huh ? I dunno the route leh.. my GPS lead me the way.. I am renting too .. hopefully can get a ppty soon, my landlord is pissing me off..

Aussie Prick

Alfrescian
Loyal
you mean they now allow attendants to work and SLEEP in the toilet too?

uniquely american! uniquely USA!:biggrin:

Sorry no 401K! Not even in Amazing #1 America!

No American Property here!!!!

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA

What a fucking stupid person!

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA