• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Oz to be NZ's west island soon????

U

UpYoz_olo

Heard recently that transTasman flights will be considered domestic ones soon. That means airfares will get cheaper, and lay the stage for political and economic union soon.

axe168

Alfrescian
Loyal
Heard recently that transTasman flights will be considered domestic ones soon. That means airfares will get cheaper, and lay the stage for political and economic union soon.

Yahhhoo !! Errr.. does it means cheaper hotel too ? Anyway, YAHOOOOO !!

U

UpYoz_olo

Yahhhoo !! Errr.. does it means cheaper hotel too ? Anyway, YAHOOOOO !!

Hotels should be cheaper given the lousy NZD against SGD and AUD. There will be a price war soon if it had not already started. The very plus side is the smooth immigration clearances, something to definitely look forward to. Makes planning a visit to Oz and a hop onto the 'East Islands' that much more appealing. :biggrin:

neddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

It is long overdue.

Canada and USA, and European union have their single-entry point system long ago.

In fact, when I travel from Wein, Austria to Lichenstein (not part of EU) 2 years ago, I also no need to show passport. :biggrin:

Do, next time I visit the kiwis, I can perhaps just bring driver's licence for ID.