• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Table Tennis-Women urged to wear shirts with “curves”

Sideswipe

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
http://sports.yahoo.com/olympics/be...-tabletennisskirts_pix&prov=reuters&type=lgns

Table Tennis-Women urged to wear shirts with “curves”

By Simon Rabinovitch

BEIJING, Aug 19 (Reuters) - Table tennis is desperate to attract more viewers and some in the sport believe a simple enough solution exists: get the women to wear skirts and shirts with “curves”.

Half-empty stands for women’s games at the Olympics in China, the country most obsessed with table tennis, reinforce concerns that the sport needs a make-over to shed its fusty image.

Women players mostly wear baggy shorts and shirts unlike their tennis counterparts who dress for comfort as well as style.

“We are trying to push the players to use skirts and also nicer shirts, not the shirts that are made for men, but ones with more curves,” International Table Tennis Federation (ITTF) vice president Claude Bergeret said.

One player, Japan’s Naomi Yotsumoto, has taken matters into her own hands. At the Japanese national championships last year, she played in a daring ensemble of her own design: knee socks, a pleated mini-skirt and a shirt that left one shoulder bare. (Editing by Nick Macfie)

I can't wait to see our Wang Yue Gu in sexier outfits!

hughgrant

Alfrescian
Loyal
thats a good idea as it will bring out the feminine side of the women. the shorts that they wear now is quite awful looking

po2wq

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
introducin naomi yotsumoto of japan ... swee bo? ... :biggrin:

image032.jpg

po2wq

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
more pigs ...

Attachments

• yotsumoto.jpg
    yotsumoto.jpg
    20.4 KB · Views: 310
  • aaa.jpg
    aaa.jpg
    73.3 KB · Views: 854

Pearl Jam

Alfrescian
Loyal
or another posibility is her opponent kana shock treatment upon seeing her in sexy outfit.....muhahaha

but are table-tennis players that young and sexy in the first place to wear such uniforms ?

most tt players I see are like blocks of human flesh with very sianz and butch-looking faces. :p

hungary fighter

Alfrescian
Loyal
table tennis player not tat bad as compare to those weightlifter or shot-put/hammer thrower.....i would vomit white foam & collaspe from heart attack if i saw them in sexy outfit.....

zack123

Alfrescian
Loyal
I strongly agree that it should be mandatory for them to wear more sexy outfits as the current one really a turn off.

However exceptions can be made by independent judges for individuals where wearing a sexy outfit would make more men puke rather than drool.

Maverick01

Alfrescian
Loyal
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lkM_Yziu_sI&feature=related

the other cutie gal in the clip is ai fukuhara represented Japan in Beijing olympics...the naomi male partner must be pumping her hard everynight after the game..coz really cannot tahan during match time..lol....My question is whether she wore sexy gstrings under those dresses man,,and when she make a dive to save a smack, will her gstring be revealed...

zack123

Alfrescian
Loyal
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lkM_Yziu_sI&feature=related

the other cutie gal in the clip is ai fukuhara represented Japan in Beijing olympics...the naomi male partner must be pumping her hard everynight after the game..coz really cannot tahan during match time..lol....My question is whether she wore sexy gstrings under those dresses man,,and when she make a dive to save a smack, will her gstring be revealed...

I hope so....