• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Now can invite PAP to Hong Lim for TBT

humloongson

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yah since the PM said it is now LEEgal (kiss my ass!)

I propose to SDP to hold a Tak Boleh Tahan at Hong Lim Park and invite PAP to go and take part, of course invite all the opposition parties as well.

It is LEEgal you see?

They lack the excuse to say that they have no balls for it.

Lets see who will turn up and who will not.

:biggrin:

phouse3

Alfrescian
Loyal
I don't think it is wise to invite the other opposition parties (or PAP) to take part.

SDP/RP should claim credit and ownership of outdoor protests. They should usurp the platform and take centre-stage. They should stop whining and start making use of the tiny window of opportunity to open up Singapore further.

Other opposition parties' participation do not depend on the legality or illegality of protests. They do not believe in outdoor protests in the first place. Let's not forget their constant taunts that protests cannot create jobs or put food on the table. Let's not forget that they believe in the system (never mind the fact that they didn't know the right to assemble is in the Constitution).

humloongson

Alfrescian
Loyal
I don't think it is wise to invite the other opposition parties (or PAP) to take part.

SDP/RP should claim credit and ownership of outdoor protests. They should usurp the platform and take centre-stage. They should stop whining and start making use of the tiny window of opportunity to open up Singapore further.

Other opposition parties' participation do not depend on the legality or illegality of protests. They do not believe in outdoor protests in the first place. Let's not forget their constant taunts that protests cannot create jobs or put food on the table. Let's not forget that they believe in the system (never mind the fact that they didn't know the right to assemble is in the Constitution).

Should have the activity INCLUSIVE instead of EXCLUSIVE.

Now it is being LEEgalized, lets see who will still NOT do it.

:wink: