• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Newbie to know where and what to get in JB?

Thermofisher

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hello all. I am a newbie and would like to know more information in living in JB. I do not have any property now and am looking to buy one in JB. To be honest, I have zero knowledge and I have no idea where and what are the new landed I can get and afford. What are the loans and where can I get and many others.

For a start, can someone share with me what are the new landed projects available for me since the likes of HH and Ledang east etc are already no longer available to me?

Sorry to repeat all these again...but I really need help here.

Valdez

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hello all. I am a newbie and would like to know more information in living in JB. I do not have any property now and am looking to buy one in JB. To be honest, I have zero knowledge and I have no idea where and what are the new landed I can get and afford. What are the loans and where can I get and many others.

For a start, can someone share with me what are the new landed projects available for me since the likes of HH and Ledang east etc are already no longer available to me?

Sorry to repeat all these again...but I really need help here.[/

Leisure farm will be launching their phase 2 bayou creek semi dees and bayou garden link houses soon. Not cheap but in terms of capital appreciation I give leisure farm properties 2 thumbs up due to its strategic location and new connectivities. PM me if you need more info.

Frodo

Alfrescian
Loyal

Whack New World Gardens. I still lau nua every time I see it. Haiz...pocket too shallow...

malpaso

Alfrescian
Loyal

are you singaporean? is it your first property? buy in singapore first.
also your question is way too general, cause you need to state your objectives , budget, and preferences.
why do you want to buy in jb? to commute? for retirement? for rental? cap gain?
if for own use, you prefer landed ?
budget ? just at the 1M mark? or you going for something really expensive / exclusive?

Thermofisher

Alfrescian
Loyal

Sorry to repeat all these again...but I really need help here.[/

Leisure farm will be launching their phase 2 bayou creek semi dees and bayou garden link houses soon. Not cheap but in terms of capital appreciation I give leisure farm properties 2 thumbs up due to its strategic location and new connectivities. PM me if you need more info.

Hi...I cannot pm you. System disallows.

Thermofisher

Alfrescian
Loyal
are you singaporean? is it your first property? buy in singapore first.
also your question is way too general, cause you need to state your objectives , budget, and preferences.
why do you want to buy in jb? to commute? for retirement? for rental? cap gain?
if for own use, you prefer landed ?
budget ? just at the 1M mark? or you going for something really expensive / exclusive?

Yes. Singapore late 30s.
Objective is to have a fair bit of investment and having a landed property as dream and leisure and retirement? everything.
Yes. Typical singaporean I want cheap and good and exclusive. Anyway I like HH based on what I read so far. How about new development directly from developer? How much now? Can someone bring me?

IskandarRocks

Alfrescian
Loyal
Thanks. Will take a look at it.

You may just want to check out Kulai as well:

http://www.bandarputra.com.my/property4sale/future_launch.cfm

My own view is that the place has a lot of potential.
- Very close to the new IOI Mall and JPO
- 25 min from 2nd link and at the crossroads of highways
- Genting is expanding JPO and has a sizeable land bank for future developments
- New industries coming up around the area, including high tech park
- Some properties around a golf course so a nice open and green environment

Just 2 be clear, I am not vested here but have been here a few times. Around a year back they were selling bungalows with huge land for 1.8M and semi d around 1M. I thought were good value for money. That phase is most likely sold out. As per their website they are getting ready to launch cluster homes. Not sure if that is current and updated so better check with them directly if you are interested.

Good luck!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

Just 2 be clear, I am not vested here but have been here a few times. Around a year back they were selling bungalows with huge land for 1.8M and semi d around 1M. I thought were good value for money. That phase is most likely sold out. As per their website they are getting ready to launch cluster homes. Not sure if that is current and updated so better check with them directly if you are interested.

Good luck!

I was there in March this year, look like the 1.8m bungalow and 1.0m semi d sold off already, they were selling another type of semi d/linked bungalow at around 1.4m.

malpaso

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yes. Singapore late 30s.
Objective is to have a fair bit of investment and having a landed property as dream and leisure and retirement? everything.
Yes. Typical singaporean I want cheap and good and exclusive. Anyway I like HH based on what I read so far. How about new development directly from developer? How much now? Can someone bring me?

you got any singpore property already.? if not, get that one first.

i, too, like HH very much. but i felt it was a bit ex for johor market. last year i put my name on the list for a brand new terrace but didn't pursue as the price was 1M for a standard intermediate lot alone.

whatever it is, you have to go on site to see see yourself. at most forummers here can give you a list of potentials only, you have to see what fits you. good luck.

Last edited:

malpaso

Alfrescian
Loyal

Good luck!

a bit far, bro.
TS may want to check out taman Impian emas. jln emas 67 thereabouts. this is a taman that is not so much in the radar of singaporeans. but i saw a fully pimped out semi-D with big land for 1.4m in dec last year. (the plot is about 50x80 if i recall, large, but slightly cropped off at the side ie wedged on one side). fully carpet grass with nice trees planted , cassette aircon in hall, full furniture ID, the works. dunno if still available :smile: btw not vested!

oh ya.. also commercial area got a lot of shop selling pork.

FHBH12

Alfrescian
Loyal
you got any singpore property already.? if not, get that one first.

i, too, like HH very much. but i felt it was a bit ex for johor market. last year i put my name on the list for a brand new terrace but didn't pursue as the price was 1M for a standard intermediate lot alone.

whatever it is, you have to go on site to see see yourself. at most forummers here can give you a list of potentials only, you have to see what fits you. good luck.

He claimed to have a landed property in Mount Senai (Singapore) bought after convincing his parents and parents-in-law to sell their HDBs and shift all under one roof. I think he is trolling all of you :biggrin:

Thermofisher

Alfrescian
Loyal
I have a hdb flat at teban. Still has an outstanding loan of 400k. Unsure if it is worthwhile to try a Malaysia landed but one kind person has offer to show me around. Am really considering all options available. The key thing is affordability now.

Thermofisher

Alfrescian
Loyal
He claimed to have a landed property in Mount Senai (Singapore) bought after convincing his parents and parents-in-law to sell their HDBs and shift all under one roof. I think he is trolling all of you :biggrin:

Bring your politics elsewhere if you have no interest to help.

Thermofisher

Alfrescian
Loyal
a bit far, bro.
TS may want to check out taman Impian emas. jln emas 67 thereabouts. this is a taman that is not so much in the radar of singaporeans. but i saw a fully pimped out semi-D with big land for 1.4m in dec last year. (the plot is about 50x80 if i recall, large, but slightly cropped off at the side ie wedged on one side). fully carpet grass with nice trees planted , cassette aircon in hall, full furniture ID, the works. dunno if still available :smile: btw not vested!

oh ya.. also commercial area got a lot of shop selling pork.

I think I prefer HH or LF since it is suppose a gated and guarded community? I am a noob in msia property and I am unclear if the suggested areas by fellow bros are also gated? I think security is one of my requirement.

malpaso

Alfrescian
Loyal
I think I prefer HH or LF since it is suppose a gated and guarded community? I am a noob in msia property and I am unclear if the suggested areas by fellow bros are also gated? I think security is one of my requirement.

HH and LF and EL are gated. the unit i suggested @ impian emas is also gated. G&G scheme are becoming quite popular in johor.
from the tone of your posts, seems you're going for luxury, slightly more atas environment and branding. in which case, you may want to register your interest with UEM Sunrise as i hear (from this forum) that they are planning to launch landed housing near puteri harbour. your budget should be >1.5M thereabouts.
you did mention "key thing is affordability". well, these few devt you highlighted isn't gonna come cheap. just fyi.
good luck!

Last edited:

malpaso

Alfrescian
Loyal
Bring your politics elsewhere if you have no interest to help.

chill. fhbh is the landed king in this forum and a very helpful guy. i know because he has passed me lots of info that i wouldn't have been able to obtain otherwise. peace out. :smile:

Last edited: