• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Greenhaven Service Apartments

malpaso

Alfrescian
Loyal
http://www.greenhaven.com.my/

Good luck to all those who brought this project. Another Mass Market condo!

On a side note, EDL to Permas Jaya is forever and ever Jam.

Do your homework before u buy!:wink:

it's not as bad as you say la! first, it's opposite senibong cove.. and direct connection to woodland CIQ via east link-EDL. and the design looks quite ok. a lot of water features too.
however, can this developer execute? looks like their first project.
any idea how much they selling?

Last edited:

potter

Alfrescian
Loyal
it will be a diff story if 3rd link is nearby :p
Oh..many reasonable makan places there too, nearby got oasis or some new shops coming soon.
i forgot to kpo this last wk..

Last edited:

cascadia

Alfrescian
Loyal

yup, correct. It is definitely jam all the time at EDL to permas jaya and vice versa, permas is near to city area, but the poor design bridge and huge amount of residents nearby the area has caused the serious jam.

Most ppl who invested did not even do enough homework, some even feel that jam = prosperity which I seriously cannot agree.

hockbeng

Alfrescian
Loyal

never buy malaysia ppty for investment
unfortunately every generation will have a group that gets burnt; history keeps repeating itself
the world is a big place and there are much better opportunities for your money

jerrycoaching

Alfrescian
Loyal
it's not as bad as you say la! first, it's opposite senibong cove.. and direct connection to woodland CIQ via east link-EDL. and the design looks quite ok. a lot of water features too.
however, can this developer execute? looks like their first project.
any idea how much they selling?

I'm a daily commuter on EDL. U should really trust me when I say mad jam on EDL exit towards Permas Jaya. :biggrin:

FHBH12

Alfrescian
Loyal
yup, correct. It is definitely jam all the time at EDL to permas jaya and vice versa, permas is near to city area, but the poor design bridge and huge amount of residents nearby the area has caused the serious jam.

Most ppl who invested did not even do enough homework, some even feel that jam = prosperity which I seriously cannot agree.

Jam = Prosperity. Double confirm! :biggrin:

The connectivity cannot catch up with the fast pace of development.

The government should step in quickly to rectify the issue though.

FHBH12

Alfrescian
Loyal
unfortunately every generation will have a group that gets burnt; history keeps repeating itself

Iskandar properties definitely can buy, but be very selective and look closely at the demand and supply. Singapore cannot be land-filling forever, as political, sand and transport costs go up. There is also a social limit to population density, as high population density is stressful and expensive.

potter

Alfrescian
Loyal
the slowness is caused by the big big trucks. Other than tat, most are F1 drivers :o

Last edited:

kezgtree

Alfrescian
Loyal

Yup... agree, not for investment...but retirement landed house as many can never be able to afford one in sinkieland...freehold included.

malpaso

Alfrescian
Loyal
I'm a daily commuter on EDL. U should really trust me when I say mad jam on EDL exit towards Permas Jaya. :biggrin:

oh i believe you. that's why i always say if buying in JB to commute to work in singapore is madness. that include those 2nd link also. the jams on the bridges will shorten one's life by years.

Stevewish

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yup... agree, not for investment...but retirement landed house as many can never be able to afford one in sinkieland...freehold included.

After years of staying in high rise block, some may not used to staying in landed. My wife is one of them. Cleaning up seems no ending...

malpaso

Alfrescian
Loyal
After years of staying in high rise block, some may not used to staying in landed. My wife is one of them. Cleaning up seems no ending...

freehold landed in jb / malaysia has better chance of appreciating or retaining it's value in years to come. condo have to choose very wisely, and even then, the price may stagnate or become a ghost block. also condo in iskandar (due to singaporeans) have reached KL price levels. i feel the value is no longer there. this is my personal opinion.

FHBH12

Alfrescian
Loyal
oh i believe you. that's why i always say if buying in JB to commute to work in singapore is madness. that include those 2nd link also. the jams on the bridges will shorten one's life by years.

RTS will resolve this 1st link problem significantly. I think it will be linked to the Thomson Line near Republic Polytechnic. It is likely to boost the prices of properties near first link. I foresee many PRs and some Singaporeans shifting to JB while keeping their jobs at Woodlands.

malpaso

Alfrescian
Loyal
Any other alternative route into Senibong cove?

there is if u coming from the north side. through PG higway thru seri alam.

anyway, EDL to SC is not jam ALL THE TIME. i've been to SC a few times (odd hours) - 11am, 3pm, 4pm (weekdays) like dat. no jam, all clear.

malpaso

Alfrescian
Loyal
RTS will resolve this 1st link problem significantly. I think it will be linked to the Thomson Line near Republic Polytechnic. It is likely to boost the prices of properties near first link. I foresee many PRs and some Singaporeans shifting to JB while keeping their jobs at Woodlands.

it might help alleviate traffic somwhat. but jams at the links will always be there, for decades more to come. unless nobody comes to singapore to work anymore from jb.