• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Avira Medini ( A SANCTUARY OF WELLNESS)

OracleMasia

Alfrescian
Loyal
Plus point = Lifestyle, Security, Status, within Medini(No RPGT within a period of time) , no $1 mil limit(but prices >$1mil anyway)Minus Point= Sky-High prices, Leasehold, need balloting

shctaw

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
img_5702_20130219_1364461706.jpg

With 460+ terraces; getting one will not be too hard.

malpaso

Alfrescian
Loyal
Plus point = Lifestyle, Security, Status, within Medini(No RPGT within a period of time) , no $1 mil limit(but prices >$1mil anyway)Minus Point= Sky-High prices, Leasehold, need balloting

the minus point make me no mood liao. esp "sky high prices" and "balloting".

shctaw

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I doubt it will be price too high..... initial news back in 2013 they indicated a price of RM420 psf for terrace.

E&O will need to price at level people "want to buy" as sentiment is now affected by curbs. E&O operate similar to Far East Org which they are willing to drag on a project and sell very slowly irregardless of the lease of the land.

E&O has a showroom at Raffles Hotel where they have been selling Penang's Andaman at a very slow pace to milk the market.

Hence if anyone want to buy E&O project; it is best to be early batch buyers.

cons: I think there are not enough public transportation to support projects in Medini.

Medini need at least 10-15 years to mature. Hence one must have the patience to wait for the fruit to ripe.

avira02.jpg

Last edited:

cow138

Alfrescian
Loyal
This project has been dragging on for so long.. Even their showroom has shifted from North bridge road to the current Marina square place and still just launched.

I wait until neck long long already. In the end go to buy something else.. Buying in Malaysia is really challenging.. Very different from Singapore.. Slow and not very transparent..

OracleMasia

Alfrescian
Loyal
I doubt it will be price too high..... initial news back in 2013 they indicated a price of RM420 psf for terrace. E&O will need to price at level people "want to buy" as sentiment is now affected by curbs. E&O operate similar to Far East Org which they are willing to drag on a project and sell very slowly irregardless of the lease of the land.E&O has a showroom at Raffles Hotel where they have been selling Penang's Andaman at a very slow pace to milk the market.Hence if anyone want to buy E&O project; it is best to be early batch buyers.cons: I think there are not enough public transportation to support projects in Medini.Medini need at least 10-15 years to mature. Hence one must have the patience to wait for the fruit to ripe. View attachment 14712
Initially, it was two storey terraces. Now, it was said to be three storey increasing built up. The $psf is kept low in this way, I think. More interested in 2 storey.

malpaso

Alfrescian
Loyal
. Buying in Malaysia is really challenging.. Very different from Singapore.. Slow and not very transparent..

every cloud has a silver lining.
when / if you eventually sell.. you can also be "not very transparent".. to your advantage

malpaso

Alfrescian
Loyal
Initially, it was two storey terraces. Now, it was said to be three storey increasing built up. The $psf is kept low in this way, I think. More interested in 2 storey.

soooooooo... i am guessing.... no pricing, no plan, no concrete specs.. nada.

1nottiboy

Alfrescian
Loyal
That's the Malaysian way!

Just to share. All 3 of us who bought into the various projects in JB are regretting it now. It is the inefficiencies, the crazy/new rules and fees, etc. None of us had it easy with the paperwork, the fund transfers, and the waiting... Out of the blue, lawyer called me to sign documents and prepare money in 3 days. its so wtf...

then out of the blue one of us got a letter stating that payment is overdue when its actually under DIBS. Then we had to call lawyer and then the bank for something that they should have ironed out with the developer's bank and lawyer...

Its not fun at all.

soooooooo... i am guessing.... no pricing, no plan, no concrete specs.. nada.

FHBH12

Alfrescian
Loyal
Not sure what u bought. But I thought it is already v good that foreigners like us r allowed to buy freehold landed properties. I din mind a bit of e extra hassle.

malpaso

Alfrescian
Loyal
That's the Malaysian way!

Just to share. All 3 of us who bought into the various projects in JB are regretting it now. It is the inefficiencies, the crazy/new rules and fees, etc. None of us had it easy with the paperwork, the fund transfers, and the waiting... Out of the blue, lawyer called me to sign documents and prepare money in 3 days. its so wtf...

then out of the blue one of us got a letter stating that payment is overdue when its actually under DIBS. Then we had to call lawyer and then the bank for something that they should have ironed out with the developer's bank and lawyer...

Its not fun at all.

its not fun, and it's inefficient.
but for me with sp setia, so far quite OK.
Discoutns were clearly documented, DIBS scheme clearly stated on LOO, they are making the first drawdown from my loan facility this month.

yours is tiong nam right? i heard the official launch is soon.? so you must be sitting on nice paper profit now.