• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Indoor Badminton Court in Nusajaya

markhida22

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi,
Does anybody know of any indoor badminton court in Nusajaya area, or within 10 mins drive from Horizon Hills?
Had wanted to play badminton with my child, but don't know where to go.

wuqi256

Moderator - JB Section
Loyal
Hi,
Does anybody know of any indoor badminton court in Nusajaya area, or within 10 mins drive from Horizon Hills?
Had wanted to play badminton with my child, but don't know where to go.

There is one popular one in Nusa Bestari area. Located at: Pro One Badminton Centre @ Taman Tan Sri Yacob, it is 7 mins away.

markhida22

Alfrescian
Loyal
There is one popular one in Nusa Bestari area. Located at: Pro One Badminton Centre @ Taman Tan Sri Yacob, it is 7 mins away.

Thanks Wuqi for the info. :smile:

I have just been there yesterday. It is spacious with 18 courts, with toilet/changing rooms, and a small sports shop selling mainly badminton stuff.

It is easy to find... it is a fenced up compound just about 200m behind the McDonald's at the Petronas station. The exact address is:

Pro One Badminton Centre
Jalan Wira 2, Taman Tan Sri Yacob
Skudai, Johor.

Rates are:

Mon - Fri
----------
9am - 6pm RM15 per hour
6pm - 8pm RM20 per hour
8pm - 12am RM22 per hour

Sat & Sun
-----------
8am - 12am RM18 per hour

Can call to book in advance. They will just ask for your name and phone number, and you only pay when you get there.

Booking numbers:
010-336 7288
018-788 4552