• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Rental and Resale (All about Rental and Resale prices in Iskandar)

Investor

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Hi everyone, it's not easy to get data of latest transacted rental and resale prices of properties in Iskandar. Hope that people are generous enough to share it here for the benefit of everyone.

-Please share only details without names or agency details-
-To others, for any advertising, please contact Boss Sam-

Last edited by a moderator:

Investor

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Sharing my rental here, I've rented out my East Ledang's semi detached at RM11,000 per month(partly furnished, in fact almost empty unit with only built-in kitchen cabinet with microwave and oven, wardrobes, washer and dryer..). Top right hand corner shows the official stamping of government authority on the Tenancy Agreement.
1920183_10152063113664667_963746062_n.jpg

P.S. Presently, only a small group of people, out of the total population of more than 35 mil in both Malaysia and Singapore, who are involved in the transactions of such newly emerged high-end residences in Iskandar know that such rental in Iskandar exist. If you're reading this, you've just joined this small group :wink:

Last edited:

wuqi256

Moderator - JB Section
Loyal
Sharing from my friends - Semi-Fully furnished

Laguna Terrace - 3000

HH Bungalow - 13000
HH Semi-D - 7-8000
HH Terrace - 3500
HH Cluster - 4000

Nusa Duta Cluster - 3200

Nusa Idaman Terrace - 2400

Industrial units in Senai
5500 to 6200

Investor

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Guys, thanks for sharing.

Kopikong99, how much did your friend pay for his intermediate terrace?

kopikong99

Alfrescian
Loyal
Guys, thanks for sharing.

Kopikong99, how much did your friend pay for his intermediate terrace?

Friend bought at $430k and is balance units from developer about a year plus back. Bought more than one unit, fast entry and fast exit because chances of him using the units for personal use is slim. He is a Malaysian but having PR oversea.

Investor

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Friend bought at $430k and is balance units from developer about a year plus back. Bought more than one unit, fast entry and fast exit because chances of him using the units for personal use is slim. He is a Malaysian but having PR oversea.

Wow, that's a really good price appreciation in just one year plus. Thanks for sharing, Kopikong99.

Serenity

Alfrescian
Loyal
East Ledang at beginining of the year 2014

Full Furnished
Corner Terrace 26X70, land 3600sf rented RM8,000/=

Bothl are partial furnished
Tranquility Pk SemiD 45X90, type D, rented RM11,250/=

Tranquility Pk SemiD 45X90, type D, rented RM11,000/=

Last edited:

Investor

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
East Ledang at beginining of the year 2014

Full Furnished
Corner Terrace 26X70, land 3600sf rented RM8,000/=

Bothl are partial furnished
Tranquility Pk SemiD 45X90, type D, rented RM11,250/=

Tranquility Pk SemiD 45X90, type D, rented RM11,000/=

Hi Serenity,

Are all 3 units your own?

avtar

Alfrescian
Loyal
it is easy to buy units but not easy to resell!!! unless you let go at realistic low price.
banks valuation will not match your market asking selling price, so new buyer have to come out with more cash!!!
however if you buy new unit directly from developer no problem ,the loan will be given as the bank is connected to developer.
The problem is bank trust the developer but not the purchaser.

avtar

Alfrescian
Loyal
rental sometimes depend on your luck & no guarantee that you will always get the same price!!!!!!!!!!!!
if 12 months rental must minus 1mth agent fees & sometimes empty unit no rental. some tenants suddenly disappear without completing??

Serenity

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi Serenity,

Are all 3 units your own?

Bro Investor, all those units belong to personal friends of mine whom I convinced them to park their money in. I had only one unit in Serenity Pk which is a semiD and also rented out RM10k in 2012 and will expire end of this year. Those tenants in East Ledang are very good paymaster, no "Chow Kar", never had the chase them.

malpaso

Alfrescian
Loyal
Bro Investor, all those units belong to personal friends of mine whom I convinced them to park their money in. I had only one unit in Serenity Pk which is a semiD and also rented out RM10k in 2012 and will expire end of this year. Those tenants in East Ledang are very good paymaster, no "Chow Kar", never had the chase them.

10k a month for 750k , can get back capital in less than 8 year. that's pretty awesome.

Investor

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Hi Serenity, your friends must be very grateful towards you for your sharing. Apart from the price appreciation of more than 100% based on current prices(paper gain), they still managed to get very good rental yield at present. Is your own semiD rented out partially or fully furnished? RM10k is also a very good yield if yours is also partially furnished only. By the way, congrats for getting such a good tenant since 2012, you must be really happy :wink: So do you have any intention at all to ever stay in EL yourself?