• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Fairway Suites, Horizon Hills

Aviator

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi, tried to find the thread for Fairway Suites but unable to find it.

This project seems ready to TOP and we have viewed it from the outside a number of times.
Location-wise it is great but no idea on the quality of the project and its facilities.
Any idea when will the keys be delivered?

Darfer

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi, tried to find the thread for Fairway Suites but unable to find it. This project seems ready to TOP and we have viewed it from the outside a number of times. Location-wise it is great but no idea on the quality of the project and its facilities. Any idea when will the keys be delivered?

Hi Aviator,

According to HH management office , TOP should be this month or next.

Aviator

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi Aviator,

According to HH management office , TOP should be this month or next.

Thanks for the info Darfer.
Hope to be able to have a look at this project soon.

What would be the rental for an unfurnished 3BR at this location?

Darfer

Alfrescian
Loyal
Thanks for the info Darfer. Hope to be able to have a look at this project soon. What would be the rental for an unfurnished 3BR at this location?

Hi

I actually own a HH property. Just happen to have the information while chatting with the estate management that they are expectjng a huge workload due to fairsuite TOP .

My opinion , I expecting a slowdown rental to be weak as Singapore rental is falling.

Aviator

Alfrescian
Loyal
Cool! Hopefully can get a good look at some of these units soon.
I think some of the high floor units views will be very nice as from highway, can see they are high up on top of the hill and should overlook a very wide area.

Darfer

Alfrescian
Loyal
Cool! Hopefully can get a good look at some of these units soon. I think some of the high floor units views will be very nice as from highway, can see they are high up on top of the hill and should overlook a very wide area.

Great, invite me to ur new home when u got the keys .

Mingchye

Alfrescian
Loyal
Are u guys given membership to the HHGCC? If yes this means have to pay membership fees on top of condo maintenance fees?

Aviator

Alfrescian
Loyal
Darfer, didn't buy this property but bought elsewhere by SP Setia. Thinking of buying this on subsale if the price is right as I like the location, quiet and quite exclusive.

Mingchye, HH sales ever told me that the condo not with any membership as the condo already has its own swimming pool, gym, bbq, etc. Only don't have tennis courts. Should be quite affordable as not a big project.

Darfer

Alfrescian
Loyal
Darfer, didn't buy this property but bought elsewhere by SP Setia. Thinking of buying this on subsale if the price is right as I like the location, quiet and quite exclusive. Mingchye, HH sales ever told me that the condo not with any membership as the condo already has its own swimming pool, gym, bbq, etc. Only don't have tennis courts. Should be quite affordable as not a big project.

Sure no prob. Where did u buy in the end. PM if needed .

eagle

Alfrescian
Loyal
Received letter of VP, handing over of keys starting next week.
Really exciting and looking forward to it although mine is just a small unit.

Aviator

Alfrescian
Loyal
Finally managed to visit Fairway Suites through one of the agents from Summerhill Realty.

The view from some of the upper units is AWESOME! Really nice to be at the top of the hill looking down on the rest of Bukit Indah and as far as the sky can see. Some lucky owners will cherish the view and serenity.