• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Men just like to go KTVs

windows123

Nowadays, ask any guy ever been to ktv, most will reply yes, be it clean or action packed joints. More and more ktvs setting up, with meimei/s as main attraction. After a hard day's work, unwind together with fellow bros in an ktv, drowned in alcohol, singing your hearts out and pampered by meimei/s. What a way to re-charge, right bros ?

jw5

Loyal
Nowadays, ask any guy ever been to ktv, most will reply yes, be it clean or action packed joints. More and more ktvs setting up, with meimei/s as main attraction. After a hard day's work, unwind together with fellow bros in an ktv, drowned in alcohol, singing your hearts out and pampered by meimei/s. What a way to re-charge, right bros ?
Depends on whether the meis meis are chio and whether they give bjs under the table.

Spud_Boy

Alfrescian
Loyal
go for either, depending on going with who & purpose.. but the "action packed" ones don't seem as "action" as before..

pweesng

Alfrescian
Loyal
I don't like action packed ones.... that is just in gratification to me... but nothing wrong with that..

I also scared one day the police come in and i have to get my wife to bail me out of the police station...

KTV is to go and get to know the mei mei.. then build up relationship and then do the conquest outside :smile:

windows123

sometimes jus wondering wat sort of reasons we tell our gfs/wives so as not to let them know that we are going ktv to have our fun....hehehe

Heart Break Kid

Alfrescian
Loyal

Yo right ..KTV is a healthy place :biggrin:

Cestbon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Last time like to go KTV that have mei mei. In my time very less PRC. Now seldom go because very boring everytime sing same song and the event repeat all the time become routine and meaningless. Now like to go pub. Sit down and chit chat with good friend and buddy.

Adidas

Alfrescian
Loyal
well,it is alright to find a place that you can relax,enjoy and relieve those stress lor.
quite a good place to catch-up with friends over some drinks.

Heart Break Kid

Alfrescian
Loyal
Last time like to go KTV that have mei mei. In my time very less PRC. Now seldom go because very boring everytime sing same song and the event repeat all the time become routine and meaningless. Now like to go pub. Sit down and chit chat with good friend and buddy.

In mid-90s KTV like Cashbox (Somerset) or Golden Million (Peninsular Hotel)
all having S'pore & Msia women as hostesses.

congo9

Alfrescian
Loyal
I don like PRCs mei meil there ....... they are like butterflies ........
On the other hand , i like the darker skin VIET , CAMBODIA ! Though not very presentable on looks, but they are more willing to please.