• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Do you want cash link pictures posts here?

Sideswipe

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I'm talking about HCMAN 2009 Best Collection - Sexy Asian Babes

Firstly, I have to say there are no rules on this section. This is not a pictures posting section only anyway. All methods of pictures posting are allowed but I have something to say about HCMAN cashlink posts

after clicking a pic in his latest post #57. it takes 4 webpages redirect before u can view one pic. ( you have to search for that pic too )

IMO, there are forums for these type of cashlink posts. Nobody are doing this type of posts in this section and I think we should keep this section free from cash link posts and cash link websites.

we share pictures here by hotlinking direct big pictures in posts for everyone to enjoy fullsize, not links after links and redirects and finally a pic.

Of course, you don't like, you don't enter this thread logic apply. I'm just offering a opinion. what do u guys think?