• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

1st link: Best time to drive from JB-SG and SG-JB?

RC1985

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi everyone,

Tried looking around this forum to find out the answer but couldn't find any recent thread so asked here..For forumers using 1st link Causeway, wats usually the best time to drive out (morning) from JB to SG to avoid the morning jam at CIQ? Does using the EDL help cos it goes straight to CIQ without going thru Tebrau? And vice versa, returning to JB in evening, what's the best time to drive over to avoid the jam into JB direction?

Thnx so much!

Frodo

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi everyone,

Tried looking around this forum to find out the answer but couldn't find any recent thread so asked here..For forumers using 1st link Causeway, wats usually the best time to drive out (morning) from JB to SG to avoid the morning jam at CIQ? Does using the EDL help cos it goes straight to CIQ without going thru Tebrau? And vice versa, returning to JB in evening, what's the best time to drive over to avoid the jam into JB direction?

Thnx so much!

Drove in this morning into JB CIQ at 4:40AM and checked out of Woodlands at 5:20AM. Jam formed about 1/4 distance from Woodlands checkpoint. As for evening, any time is a jam time during this time.

malpaso

Alfrescian
Loyal
Drove in this morning into JB CIQ at 4:40AM and checked out of Woodlands at 5:20AM. Jam formed about 1/4 distance from Woodlands checkpoint. As for evening, any time is a jam time during this time.

you have to wake up at 4am to go to work. pengz. and even then take you 40 mins to clear. jams terrible now due to mad malaysian woman sneak into singapore and MFA.

i came back in around 10pm yest nigte. took 50 mins to clear sing customs! both primary and secondary clearance in lockdown mode.

malpaso

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi everyone,

Thnx so much!

going jb before 9am no jam. due to mad woman sneak into singapore, permanent jam coming in to singapore whole day. try second link, before 3pm.

Last edited:

Frodo

Alfrescian
Loyal
you have to wake up at 4am to go to work. pengz. and even then take you 40 mins to clear. jams terrible now due to mad malaysian woman sneak into singapore and MFA.

i came back in around 10pm yest nigte. took 50 mins to clear sing customs! both primary and secondary clearance in lockdown mode.

Today is just a one-off thing, because I need to transport 6 tables to put in HdB that is being rented out to students. Got it cheap at Tesco for only RM49 each.:biggrin:

Frodo

Alfrescian
Loyal
HDB and 1/2-bedder near MRT stations are quite resilient. 3/4-bedder condos are the ones that are suffering as expat housing packages are cut and the rate of foreigners coming in is lowered.

Mine not near MRT so I grab since can ink deal at $3000, and higher hard to get.

Frodo

Alfrescian
Loyal
I was offered higher rental by students also but I rejected them :p

Students weren't our preferred choice but since we will not be moving back to Singapore we just say "oh well, what the hell, just let it go lah." Just rent out and see how, besides we met the students and they looked very guai kind. So keep fingers crossed. Got my 3K deposit last week, will get another 3K this week. Swee!:biggrin:

malpaso

Alfrescian
Loyal
Students weren't our preferred choice but since we will not be moving back to Singapore we just say "oh well, what the hell, just let it go lah." Just rent out and see how, besides we met the students and they looked very guai kind. So keep fingers crossed. Got my 3K deposit last week, will get another 3K this week. Swee!:biggrin:

what nationatility student?