• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Water problem

sickpuppy

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hiya, I am staying in Seremban but was wondering if you guys staying in JB encounter water supply problems like I do? CNY is coming and I was trying to do some spring cleaning but nearly every afternoon for the last week there is no water supply to my neighborhood. Lucky I got a water tank on top of my house and during the night the water supply come back on till some where around late morning stop again.

Chocolate

Alfrescian
Loyal
Serremban is very prone to water problems. My Grandma -in-law and uncles, aunties on hubby's side live there and we visit now and then. We have been caught in that predicament and couldnt even take a shower once. This is from way back like almost 20 years back. So there is a history to it. In JB I doubt this happens as often.At least not in my experience.