• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Impressions - 2.5 Storey InterTerrace @ Taman Sutera Utama by TanahSutera

SuteraUtama

Alfrescian
Loyal
Heard from Sales Exe today that some units got Key Liao .........:rolleyes::biggrin:

Landsize - 24x80feet , BU 3000sqft

Attachments

• 992796_10151477061652014_1682016712_n.jpg
    992796_10151477061652014_1682016712_n.jpg
    88.5 KB · Views: 884

malpaso

Alfrescian
Loyal
:*:

Intermediate .............. Facing the Internal Main Road:*::*::*:

to make Ungu looks cheaper is their scheming strategy

i called about Ungu as i like that location. it was 1.08M if i remember. for a intermediate terrace. i was like 'wow' and put the phone down.

RedsYNWA

Alfrescian
Loyal
i called about Ungu as i like that location. it was 1.08M if i remember. for a intermediate terrace. i was like 'wow' and put the phone down.

'Impressions' not bad. It's 1 of my fav, from the show houses I visited. RM 1.28m for immediate is really too ex though, unless its a show-house unit.

malpaso

Alfrescian
Loyal
'Impressions' not bad. It's 1 of my fav, from the show houses I visited. RM 1.28m for immediate is really too ex though, unless its a show-house unit.

did i post here regarding a semidee corner unit with large land, fully show house ready, 1.4M in taman impian emas.