• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Tebrau8 by See Hoy Chan

sotong007

Alfrescian
Loyal
Looks good on paper

I go kaypoh and asked
told that they sell as partially furnished, with kitchen cabinet, wardrobes water heater and AC included. NO STOVE / OVEN / FRIDGE. ?taps
PSF 700 onwards. Not sure of size of units.

Legal fees for SPA, loan, stamp duty for loan, state consent 11k included. NO STAMP DUTY (3%)

KOHJE

Alfrescian
Loyal
Looks good on paper

I go kaypoh and asked
told that they sell as partially furnished, with kitchen cabinet, wardrobes water heater and AC included. NO STOVE / OVEN / FRIDGE. ?taps
PSF 700 onwards. Not sure of size of units.

Legal fees for SPA, loan, stamp duty for loan, state consent 11k included. NO STAMP DUTY (3%)

Is the sales gallery ready ?

Newbie11

Alfrescian
Loyal
Price is discounted, not rebate. Meaning full downpayment is required. Dibs depends on banks if they still provide it. Discount will get lesser nearing official launch. Now is 700plus psf. Gd location, developer.

poppy

tebrau 8 not officially launch yet but I went to see last weekend in Singapore to see the preview launch, agents offering 8% discount, bought 3-bed 30th+ floor sea view unit less RM 950 psf.. almost 50+ units pre-booked left 60 units. most developments facing sea are above all above 1000psf. Think good value if you can get into VVIP invite. Developer reputation intact which is important coz lots of 1st time developers now in Johor - can buy land but cannot guarantee can complete construction