• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Vantage Bay

herbalman

Alfrescian
Loyal
I read an article and the author estimated the price based on estimated cost and price range in surrounding area. Vantage Bay will be at least RM 1,200psft.

graveyard

Alfrescian
Loyal
I read an article and the author estimated the price based on estimated cost and price range in surrounding area. Vantage Bay will be at least RM 1,200psft.

Sales for condos selling >1000psf seems slow. Been to Tritower sales office one Saturday - the MB agents are pushing for other projects like the ones in Desaru etc instead

wolverine23

Alfrescian
Loyal
Waiting eager to see if the "friends" will come in to support the phase 1 launch for this. :wink:

Sales for condos selling >1000psf seems slow. Been to Tritower sales office one Saturday - the MB agents are pushing for other projects like the ones in Desaru etc instead

ECboy

Alfrescian
Loyal
Vantage bay will fly, Its a seriously good idea/concept with good connectivity to Singapore. Fence sitters will rush in (just my opinion)

OracleMasia

Alfrescian
Loyal
Brand new show gallery in Singapore. This show gallery will likely be ready for viewing at around 20 Feb 2014. They are selling the condos first called skie. I am more interested in the shops.

shctaw

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
if lauching PSF below RM 1k PSF sure a lot of interest. Otherwise it will be hard to sell with all the new measures and the poor current sentiment

Very unlikely to launch below RM1,000.

Some 99LH in Medini already selling around RM1,100 psf.