• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Make sure your developer submit state consent now.. else...

westman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Just met up my developer lawyer and told that developer will only submit state consent after collecting all foreign purchases..

Implication:
1) They only plan to file late Nov or Dec, going with the late culture, I thimk it will be jan/feb.
2) current state consent only 10500. If it increase to 4/5%, we need to pay 40k more.

What can we do now?
1) since you have signed the SPA, ask your lawyer to expedite the stamp SPA cum state consent. You have already done your part and there is no excuse for your developer to delay on their part.

2) try to gather more buyers of your projects to sent request in collective.. unity is power.

Good luck to all of us. Dman it.

sotong007

Alfrescian
Loyal
Stupid government with stupid rule with make all foreign investor run away..... screw up both local and foreign investor.

Knowing how they work in malaysia, just call ur lawyer everyday, coz if government delay approval, they can collect extra $$$ from u if they pass the extra % to state consent.....

Investor

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I've asked my lawyer about the same thing and she said that the authority will see your SPA date. As long as you signed SPA before new policies, then new policies won't be applied on your purchase. Means you'll still pay the present levy rate.

cow138

Alfrescian
Loyal
Currently the new rulings are still not set in stone yet. Who knows? Maybe it will be overruled.

shctaw

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Boleh land, come'on guys. You people really think it will go through?

Just a bribe of a few million; the ruling will overturn.

Let me show you how the bribing will be done.
[video=youtube;tTe6NRubggA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tTe6NRubggA[/video]

Currently the new rulings are still not set in stone yet. Who knows? Maybe it will be overruled.

Last edited: