• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Horizon Residence 2

graveyard

Alfrescian
Loyal
Went back jb over the weekend and booked a unit (24x70 link terrace). The project is just next to horizon residence condo near bukit indah. Think mahabuilders too lazy to think of another name so it has decided to name the landed project as horizon residence 2. Cant find any info online though - was told by developer all international units sold out, now selling the few bumi lots that are converted to international lot. The unit i have booked is one of these. Wonder if anyone here has booked or heard of this project

BlackCaviar

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi,

If I remember correctly, beside the horizon residence condo are single storey shops instead of empty land?
How much is the selling price?

Went back jb over the weekend and booked a unit (24x70 link terrace). The project is just next to horizon residence condo near bukit indah. Think mahabuilders too lazy to think of another name so it has decided to name the landed project as horizon residence 2. Cant find any info online though - was told by developer all international units sold out, now selling the few bumi lots that are converted to international lot. The unit i have booked is one of these. Wonder if anyone here has booked or heard of this project

malpaso

Alfrescian
Loyal

waah congrat bro.. new house. how much arrrh??

graveyard

Alfrescian
Loyal
Thanks malpaso, fhbh12. I bought type c, smallest terrace at 824k. Seems quite.affordable compared to the valley west at hh. Of course different league - but this gamuda refuses to absorb legal fees etc, no discount. And its.balloting. So i thought better grab this. Anyway its next to hh and 10mins to jusco bukit indah

graveyard

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi,

If I remember correctly, beside the horizon residence condo are single storey shops instead of empty land?
How much is the selling price?

I think the shops are to the right of the condo (from the guardhouse). The landed is directly in front of the condo. Type c 24x70 840k, type b 24x75 870k, type a 24x80 920k

FHBH12

Alfrescian
Loyal
Thanks malpaso, fhbh12. I bought type c, smallest terrace at 824k. Seems quite.affordable compared to the valley west at hh. Of course different league - but this gamuda refuses to absorb legal fees etc, no discount. And its.balloting. So i thought better grab this. Anyway its next to hh and 10mins to jusco bukit indah

This landed project escaped my notice becoz I dun recall any advertisements. Must had been quite hot given balloting was needed. I recall u bought already bought an apartment at Upper Pays Lebar, so this landed is still for own use?

BlackCaviar

Alfrescian
Loyal
I thought Gamuda absorb legal, S&P fees except loan agreement?

Horizon residence II absorbed everything? Still have units avail? Me thinking of getting 1 as well.

malpaso

Alfrescian
Loyal
I think the shops are to the right of the condo (from the guardhouse). The landed is directly in front of the condo. Type c 24x70 840k, type b 24x75 870k, type a 24x80 920k

i thought directly in front of the condo is buikit indah 28? ya i saw the shophouses too.. i saw the houses there already built? is that your project? design look nice...

Last edited:

BlackCaviar

Alfrescian
Loyal
If I remember correctly they put up buntings along the bukit indah road early of this year. No formal advertisement or website.

This landed project escaped my notice becoz I dun recall any advertisements. Must had been quite hot given balloting was needed. I recall u bought already bought an apartment at Upper Pays Lebar, so this landed is still for own use?

graveyard

Alfrescian
Loyal

Alamak, misunderstanding. I meant the hh terrace needs balloting, not this. This is not that hot. actually its weird .. I have searched online for ages but cannot find the slightest info on.this too. developer said they didn not advertise international lots (many insiders/agents snapped up first) and they only adv on.msia newspaper for.the converted bumi lots. I guess they wanted to create awareness, if not - ppl would think its all fully sold as after all, the bumi lots.are not available for sale earlier. Will be staying in spore ah - this is for flip or.family to.move in. Expected vp 2014 year end. Foundation.already laid

Last edited:

graveyard

Alfrescian
Loyal
I thought Gamuda absorb legal, S&P fees except loan agreement?

Horizon residence II absorbed everything? Still have units avail? Me thinking of getting 1 as well.

I.was told gamuda doesnt absorb legal fees when i.was at hh office few weeks back.maybe 2nd phase, they got greedy and started charging. Yes this horizon residence ll absorb all. Still have a few units left but u cant.buy unless.you.are local. 20pct foreigner quota filled

BlackCaviar

Alfrescian
Loyal
Good. Can use my wife's name to buy. Care to share the salesperson contact detail?
I'm still cracking my head figuring out the location. Is it beside restaurant 168. I thought that piece of land belongs to Setia.
I found this on the internet. All 3 types still avail? The 24x80 looks nice.

HR2.jpg

I.was told gamuda doesnt absorb legal fees when i.was at hh office few weeks back.maybe 2nd phase, they got greedy and started charging. Yes this horizon residence ll absorb all. Still have a few units left but u cant.buy unless.you.are local. 20pct foreigner quota filled

graveyard

Alfrescian
Loyal
Good. Can use my wife's name to buy. Care to share the salesperson contact detail?
I'm still cracking my head figuring out the location. Is it beside restaurant 168. I thought that piece of land belongs to Setia.
I found this on the internet. All 3 types still avail? The 24x80 looks nice.

View attachment 12426
Wow, u managed to find the brochure. Yes this the one. Sure, chris 016 7840505. If u can afford wld advise you to buy type a. U can view the showhouse which is type a. the living room is hugee, kitchen is longish. I love the layout but i went for the smallest due to budget constraint.

graveyard

Alfrescian
Loyal
Wow, u managed to find the brochure. Yes this the one. Sure, chris 016 7840505. If u can afford wld advise you to buy type a. U can view the showhouse which is type a. the living room is hugee, kitchen is longish. I love the layout but i went for the smallest due to budget constraint.

All types available but not many. Type c i think left 2. Abt the direction, u hv to drive past the water tank where the setia semi ds are and turn right into the road. yes its near 168 restaurant. U can see the condo when u are there ..just drive towards the condo

BlackCaviar

Alfrescian
Loyal
Just did a quick search on the internet. Thanks for the contact.
How much are they selling for type A and where's the location of show house? Is it opposite the HR apartment, which is opposite the main road?
I may need to consider which type to go for. Will be buying mainly for investment.

BlackCaviar

Alfrescian
Loyal
If I drive towards the condo, on my left and right would be houses if I remember correctly. When I reach the condo there will be shops on my left. The rest are single storey houses.

All types available but not many. Type c i think left 2. Abt the direction, u hv to drive past the water tank where the setia semi ds are and turn right into the road. yes its near 168 restaurant. U can see the condo when u are there ..just drive towards the condo

graveyard

Alfrescian
Loyal
Just did a quick search on the internet. Thanks for the contact.
How much are they selling for type A and where's the location of show house? Is it opposite the HR apartment, which is opposite the main road?
I may need to consider which type to go for. Will be buying mainly for investment.

No pro. Type a is around 930k i think and showhouse is on site, in front of condo guardhouse.

graveyard

Alfrescian
Loyal
If I drive towards the condo, on my left and right would be houses if I remember correctly. When I reach the condo there will be shops on my left. The rest are single storey houses.

Yes to ur left are shophouses. The landed project is to ur right. U wont miss it once u are there - construction underway already