• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Indoor tanning

slyer

Alfrescian
Loyal
any bros here into indoor tanning? share ur experience here:biggrin:

i tried indoor tanning and i can get copper color tan easily within couple of wks. but once i stop going my skin color return fair easily

so far i discovered sg only have 3 indoor tanning studios

fabulous tan

bronz tanning

suntanning studio

MirageX

Alfrescian
Loyal
I'm currently a member of Fabulous Tan and the effects are quite promising.

I went for around 2 sessions and I'm like very tanned already. But tanning is something that has to be consistent, if you don't keep up with it, the tan will go off.

However, if you go long enough for 1 period, it will build up a base tan and eventually when all of your tan wears off, the skin would not be as fair as before.

Fabulous Tan offers student package at $180 for 6 sessions (Tertiary, Secondary, etc). I'm a tertiary student so I enjoy this promotion :biggrin: But for adults its rather expensive. I think its 200+ for 6 sessions.

slyer

Alfrescian
Loyal
i'm also a tertiary student :smile: and i went to suntanning studio for tanning. i purchased the student package for the lowest power tanning machine $150 for 6 sessions. not bad. but then i always get sunburnt easily then few days later then tan will be there.

i need more sessions in general cos i'm naturally fair and my skin color is those type that hard to get tanned

after my package ended, i shall try fabulous tan

bro mirage ur skin easily get tanned? how tanned u are now?

SammyHulk

Alfrescian
Loyal
Have been toying with the idea of indoor tanning but too lazy to search for it.:p At least if i wan to i know where to saerch for it now.:wink: Woah 200+ for 6 sessions, kind of expensive.:o

Well, the Sun is always around :biggrin:

red amoeba

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
i am actually interested to try...how long is each session?

And I guess, you go into the chamber naked? Lying down or standing up?

High Command

Alfrescian
Loyal
Have been toying with the idea of indoor tanning but too lazy to search for it.:p At least if i wan to i know where to saerch for it now.:wink: Woah 200+ for 6 sessions, kind of expensive.:o

Well, the Sun is always around :biggrin:

Out door tanning got another advantage... GIRLS IN BIKINIS! :biggrin:

slyer

Alfrescian
Loyal
And harmful UV too. Erm as for the guys in underwear i'll give it a miss.:biggrin:

according to research the indoor tanning UV rays are much safer and healthier compared to outdoor UV rays.. plus there will be eye protection thing to paste on the eye lids to protect our vision.

actually i wan to get a base tan or tanned skin first. then after that i go sentosa and tan, shun bian can see bikini babes and play beach volleyball

if too fair go to sentosa tan will kind of awkward

i am actually interested to try...how long is each session?

And I guess, you go into the chamber naked? Lying down or standing up?

for sun tanning studio 1 session 15mins. mine is stand up in the machine. there are machines where u can lie down inside.

powerhouse

Alfrescian
Loyal
i'm also a tertiary student :smile: and i went to suntanning studio for tanning. i purchased the student package for the lowest power tanning machine $150 for 6 sessions. not bad. but then i always get sunburnt easily then few days later then tan will be there.

i need more sessions in general cos i'm naturally fair and my skin color is those type that hard to get tanned

after my package ended, i shall try fabulous tan

bro mirage ur skin easily get tanned? how tanned u are now?

wow all taners..yipee,i tan at bronze and also at got a package at the latest studio..gorgeoustan..ummmm the cheapest so far is gorgeous..from 12 bucks a tan.fabulous also i tan before ,at the cine plex.1 session only.find the place very cramp.i tan twice a week 15 mins each..now look golden brown .lol.

slyer

Alfrescian
Loyal
wow all taners..yipee,i tan at bronze and also at got a package at the latest studio..gorgeoustan..ummmm the cheapest so far is gorgeous..from 12 bucks a tan.fabulous also i tan before ,at the cine plex.1 session only.find the place very cramp.i tan twice a week 15 mins each..now look golden brown .lol.

this latest tanning studio gorgeous tan sounds good. any url of this studio can paste it here? i looking for cheaper alternative to suntanning studio:biggrin: