• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Puteri Cove Residences New Development Project

aliensmotor

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hurry up.. please go and buy
IMG-20131002-WA0001.jpg

kopikong99

Alfrescian
Loyal
Buyer forget what is price and what is value.

Remember to get your money worth.

Government coming out with new regulation to quench the market. What measures and what impact? How will it impact new buyers and investors to be considered now when hurry up and buy.

sotong007

Alfrescian
Loyal
1500 psf? go fly kite la...... now abt 1k psf ppl scared to buy due to warning from My clown government. Suddenly can become trapped with 1 stroke of the pen. Dont buy anything until they clarify the recent statement...

kopikong99

Alfrescian
Loyal
1500 psf? go fly kite la...... now abt 1k psf ppl scared to buy due to warning from My clown government. Suddenly can become trapped with 1 stroke of the pen. Dont buy anything until they clarify the recent statement...

Already state consent approval close to 6 months still hanging in the state clerk intray...for information.

teega

Alfrescian
Loyal
Uem sunrise (govn linked co.) Teega project.. Already close to one year.. We still have not received state consent.. Already chased numerous times. Fed up and tired already..

U think pacific star, developer from spore can get state consent faster than UEM?

There is so much uncertainty even when dealing with govn linked developer.. Investors better think twice before committing..

Buttons agents will be coming out in full force to create the same old hype again..

Already state consent approval close to 6 months still hanging in the state clerk intray...for information.

potter

Alfrescian
Loyal
Went KPO one project @Danga bay n asked for its brochures, young sales person told me indirectly "Cannot print yet, not approve yet" .....
......... but sell like hot cakes. :eek:

wifey warned me..当心 after leaving e place. :biggrin:

DCputeri

Alfrescian
Loyal
What document will you receive when state consent is granted?
Uem sunrise (govn linked co.) Teega project.. Already close to one year.. We still have not received state consent.. Already chased numerous times. Fed up and tired already..

U think pacific star, developer from spore can get state consent faster than UEM?

There is so much uncertainty even when dealing with govn linked developer.. Investors better think twice before committing..

Buttons agents will be coming out in full force to create the same old hype again..

PuteriWorld

Alfrescian
Loyal
Don't think the response will be that HOT for Tower 2 though due to curbs. If they launch it next year then the response might be fantastic..

During Tower 1 balloting process, buyers like us can only get a Q number in the top 5 if you go for 4 or 5 units.. So must buy up some RM 5 million of units at least during that 30 second. The entire room is like a marketplace and so squeezy. Many participants got to wait outside in case they faint inside the room. Its damn noisy with all the chatters from agents and investors, scene was much more chaotic and frantic than the P1 registration @ Henry Park Primary school. The rich Indonesian buyers stood out with their sparkling gems and immaculately dress sense as usual. Its really not whether you have the money to buy or not ( S$500 + PSF and RM 2 million is chicken feet to these investors ) but whether your Q number is way in front.. I have seen so many left the room simply because their Q number is like # 30 or #40 and the premium super units were taken up by the super-rich in front of them.

You can say we are suckers. When my friends and I bought the earliest phrases of Horizon Hills and East Ledang semis @ RM 700+ K, everyone ( including my poor Malaysian relatives & ALL Sporeans ) label us as the Suckers from Singapore anyway. Now worth RM 2.5m each unit, I wonder will they say the same to us after 3 years have passed? ( They are still staying in their RM 150K freehold ancient terrace houses but the good thing is that its worth RM 200+ k now! )

So much different crowd from those buying East Ledang, Leisure Farm and Horizon Hills where I am vested previously.