• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Molek Regency

wayne

Alfrescian
Loyal
anyone who has already bought into this project at taman molek? It is facing Ponderosa Golf course. Please fall in here.

wayne

Alfrescian
Loyal
Went to see molek pine 4 all international lots taken up by japanese without even viewing showroom. Clap clap. So move my sights to molek regency. It is within 1km to the little japanese village and just beside some newly built shophouses. Saw the potential so bought myself a unit there

aliensmotor

Alfrescian
Loyal
How much you bought?

Went to see molek pine 4 all international lots taken up by japanese without even viewing showroom. Clap clap. So move my sights to molek regency. It is within 1km to the little japanese village and just beside some newly built shophouses. Saw the potential so bought myself a unit there

RedsYNWA

Alfrescian
Loyal
anyone who has already bought into this project at taman molek? It is facing Ponderosa Golf course. Please fall in here.

You can also consider Molek Pulai (serviced residence). Just next to shophouses, and more imptly, Molek wet market. Overall, I still prefer buying landed to condos. Just a personal preference....

RedsYNWA

Alfrescian
Loyal
Quite ok i feel.

How do i ask on how to buy this condo ?

You can go and view the showroom? It's just after the junction between Taman Molek and Taman Ponderosa. Just drive straight at the Molek/Ponderosa cross junction, and turn left after that to go into the showhouse. Its quite visible towards the left side of the main road, which will eventually extend to Sunway Lenang Heights.

FHBH12

Alfrescian
Loyal
Golf course view should be very soothing. With so many condos coming up, I think it is important to choose wisely else you will be looking into another apartment.

wayne

Alfrescian
Loyal
There is a stretch of new shophouses just beside the molek regency project. Hope it attracts some upmarket tenants and makes the area more marketable. No car workshops please. haha

RedsYNWA

Alfrescian
Loyal
There is a stretch of new shophouses just beside the molek regency project. Hope it attracts some upmarket tenants and makes the area more marketable. No car workshops please. haha

I heard that 2 of the shophouses are bought by the Boss of 好一火锅. Hopefully, more interesting F&B shops to make the place more vibrant....... And less coffee places. There are too much of such places at Molek Square. I calculated at least 5 coffee places there, and no interesting restaurants, unlike Sutera area...

wayne

Alfrescian
Loyal
I hope the developer fast leg fast hand, prepare the S&P before year end. if not i kena the 4-5% foreigner fees. RedsYNWA, you seem to know the place very well. u own something in that area? singaporean too?

wayne

Alfrescian
Loyal
minus point for golf facing is it will be pitch dark after the floodlights are off. black black patch. I bought the side facing the city. love night view of citylife. cheaper. haha

wayne

Alfrescian
Loyal
with money? haha. cheeky reply. boutique developer. hope the completed is what they advertised.

RedsYNWA

Alfrescian
Loyal
I hope the developer fast leg fast hand, prepare the S&P before year end. if not i kena the 4-5% foreigner fees. RedsYNWA, you seem to know the place very well. u own something in that area? singaporean too?

Yes Singaporean, we bought a terrace house at Molek Haven. Been hanging out at this area on weekends for close to 7 years now, as my JB in-laws live here. Haha...The taman is quite small, so its not difficult to check it out.