• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

The Epic

wuqi256

Moderator - JB Section
Loyal
feature.jpg

http://projects.ijmland.com/propertydetail.aspx?Property_ID=173#.UkWlb4ZBNZg

Please call: +607558 1977 / +6018900 7777 for further details or email at: [email protected] for further details.

A word from our sponsors:

The Epic (IJM Land)
Creating new heights, surpassing the ordinary

The Epic is perfectly fashioned when it comes to offering residents a desirable selection of clubhouse activities.

Designed for the connoisseurs who appreciate the finer things in life and who understand what truly matters, it’s all about addressing the need for a balanced approach to living. One that is as much about sophistication as it is about relaxation.

At the Epic, little touches of indulgence have been so thoughtfully and subtly put together for your exclusive pleasure.

These stylish apartment units incorporate the latest design principles where the marriage of function and aesthetics is evident throughout.
http://projects.ijmland.com/projectdetail.aspx?Proj_ID=62#.UkWf5YZBNZg

300ft South West.jpg100ft South West.jpg100ft North East.jpg300ft North East.jpg

Last edited:

wuqi256

Moderator - JB Section
Loyal
Message from our sponsors:

The Epic is perfectly fashioned when it comes to offering residents a desirable selection of clubhouse activities.

Designed for the connoisseurs who appreciate the finer things in life and who understand what truly matters, it’s all about addressing the need for a balanced approach to living. One that is as much about sophistication as it is about relaxation.

At the Epic, little touches of indulgence have been so thoughtfully and subtly put together for your exclusive pleasure.

An exclusive residential project tucked away in the rolling hills near the Royal Johor Club and overlooking the straits of Johor. A development of truly Epic proportions with a 3 million Ringgit private garden park for its well heeled residents and either a stunning sea or
pool view to look forward to each day.

Minutes to local schools as well close proximity to downtown and the causeway to Singapore, it is well equipped to suit ones ever changing lifestyles and being near enough to be convenient yet distant enough to be exclusive and private.

Like the namesake itself implies, imagine waking up, being in the midst of lush flora, at one of the highest points in the area and being able to look out across the sea and watching the rising sun reliably appear across the horizon.

Minutes away to the Woodlands causeway as well as close proximity to the Danga area for leisure and downtown for your shopping and entertainment needs.

Facilities : Luxuriously designed garden (Cost of 3 million RM) exclusive to its Residents. Barbecue Area, Covered Parking, Gymnasium, Playground, Swimming Pool, 24hr Security (3 tier)
** Early Bird Promotion Package **

1) Early Bird Discounts 16% of Selling Price (Only 2% down payment upon SPA)
2) Free Legal Fee on SPA & Bank Loan
3) Free Stamp Duty on SPA & Bank Loan
4) Free MOT (Memorandum of transfer)
5) DIBS Scheme (Developer Interest Bearing Scheme)
6) Free Air-Conditioner
7) Free kitchen cabinets
8) Free 2 parking lot (3 Bedrooms units only)

Tenure – Leasehold (99 years)
Residential Title (Lower maintenance fees, utilities fees)
Low density
High end private park with lots of open spaces.

Please contact our helpful sales team – [email protected]

wuqi256

Moderator - JB Section
Loyal
Ok, noted. 99LH. Condo.

Yes, went to have a look with the guys the other day, they are launching officially this Sun.
Theirs is a Leased hold project but the lease is with the government so renewing when the
lease is up wouldn't be an issue. Right next to quite a few schools and one of the higher
buildings (25 storeys) when completed.

malpaso

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yes, went to have a look with the guys the other day, they are launching officially this Sun.
Theirs is a Leased hold project but the lease is with the government so renewing when the
lease is up wouldn't be an issue. Right next to quite a few schools and one of the higher

think is next to d'tasek residence.

congo9

Alfrescian
Loyal
I just don't understand.

Malaysia is such a big country. They are offering condos at 1001sq ft with 3 bed rooms. It kind of small and squeezy. Don't you guys think so ?

Any guys can recommend any development with 2000sq ft ?

wuqi256

Moderator - JB Section
Loyal
I just don't understand.

Malaysia is such a big country. They are offering condos at 1001sq ft with 3 bed rooms. It kind of small and squeezy. Don't you guys think so ?

You can go for their penthouse if it suits. Yes i can but its mainly older developments, are you ok? There are older condos which is about 4k sqft and its duplex.

Chocolate

Alfrescian
Loyal
I just don't understand.

They are learning from their SG brothers and becoming 'kiam' with space:wink:. Also its the same trick, quantum sounds affordable. Over here , now 2 bedrooms are going at what used to be studio size and 3 bedrooms are going at 2 bedder sizes( 9XXsqft)even in questionable heartland locations.
Such units may sound ok on paper but how livable are they? Malaysians especially wont take to these.

malpaso

Alfrescian
Loyal
They are learning from their SG brothers and becoming 'kiam' with space:wink:. Also its the same trick, quantum sounds affordable. Over here , now 2 bedrooms are going at what used to be studio size and 3 bedrooms are going at 2 bedder sizes( 9XXsqft)even in questionable heartland locations.
Such units may sound ok on paper but how livable are they? Malaysians especially wont take to these.

correction. 3 bedders at 9xx sft is quite the norm in KL. it's like that for years already. But the layout sucks. The master room looks out to the pool, but the two smaller rooms face corridor or other people unit. these are the low to mid end condos.
the higher end ones, of course, are better planned. 9xx sf, 2 bedrooms.

Last edited:

Arowana88

Alfrescian
Loyal
Wow, now Wuqi has became an agent huh!!?

Tot he said don't buy any props with leasehold??

Ok, joke aside. I got a unit for sale. Anyone interested pls PM me. I am buying in homeland again after wife keeps on complaining of inconvenience for kids and herself. I selling cheap... Rm 300 psf only

wuqi256

Moderator - JB Section
Loyal
They are the sponsors right now. Its still my personal preference just like why i didn't buy Medini, Puteri or Danga but different things for different people i suppose.
This property though LH is government lease so easier to get new lease at the end rather than property which is leased by a private company.

Which property is yours, i will ask around for you? I remembered from one of your many stories was that it was in Perling? I am not sure, some of your other
personalities here claimed a different area each time.

Last edited:

sotong007

Alfrescian
Loyal
Wow, now Wuqi has became an agent huh!!?

Tot he said don't buy any props with leasehold??

Ok, joke aside. I got a unit for sale. Anyone interested pls PM me. I am buying in homeland again after wife keeps on complaining of inconvenience for kids and herself. I selling cheap... Rm 300 psf only

I PM u, maybe can take 1 off u if I like to location

Gardener

Alfrescian
Loyal
Good reasoning...

Newbie11

Alfrescian
Loyal
Renewal should be an issue, since none of us will be alive.

Arowana88

Alfrescian
Loyal

Why worry about freehold or leasehold. Most importantly is should live happily and safe, we wont know what will happen tml, so let tml worry for itself!

Last edited:

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Why worry about freehold or leasehold. Most importantly is should live happily and safe, we wont know what will happen tml, so let tml worry for itself!

But we must oso tink of our Children futures. Especially if we r fm SinkieLand...

wuqi256

Moderator - JB Section
Loyal

Yes, but if i have to buy a leasehold unit, i would make sure that the land or lease is direct from the government so that the next generation owner will have a better peace of mind.

congo9

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yes, but if i have to buy a leasehold unit, i would make sure that the land or lease is direct from the government so that the next generation owner will have a better peace of mind.

Hi Brother Wuqi,

I always like your posting on living in Malaysia.

Seems to me that many Malaysian love to stay at landed property in their own country. I am a HDB dweller in Singapore. If i buy a new condo here in Johor, what are the things i must look out for ?

Like the condo's building management ?
Traffic condition around the condo ?
Is staying in condo more secure or landed property ?

I know that i must look out for my own building maintenance if i stay landed which could be very troublesome. But how about condo in JB ? If the condo management goes bad and no one look after the building, i think we will be in deep shit.

Appreciate your reply.

wuqi256

Moderator - JB Section
Loyal
Hi Brother Wuqi,

I always like your posting on living in Malaysia.

Seems to me that many Malaysian love to stay at landed property in their own country. I am a HDB dweller in Singapore. If i buy a new condo here in Johor, what are the things i must look out for ?

Like the condo's building management ?
Traffic condition around the condo ?
Is staying in condo more secure or landed property ?

I know that i must look out for my own building maintenance if i stay landed which could be very troublesome. But how about condo in JB ? If the condo management goes bad and no one look after the building, i think we will be in deep shit.

Appreciate your reply.

All valid points, the developer is one and the traffic/accessibility is definitely another. It depends on ones security concerns actually. Some would say condo would be better but i am still keeping my landed all the same. Yes the main reason why it could go south is a financial one, it could be especially if folks uses all kinds of excuses not to pay condo maintenance, etc but now with most condos having access cards, errant late payers can be blocked access to the gate, the building or even the lift itself to convince them to pay. Even recently, a condo that a friend of my took possession of had this issue and the committee members even reached out to the owner in Singapore to remind them to pay.