• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

Seri Austin

FHBH12

Upcoming township at Tebrau.

Special Features of Seri Austin Township

Mr. KK Wong, Senior General Manager of Dynasty View Sdn Bhd, a wholly owned subsidiary of United Malayan Land Bhd (UM Land Berhad) share with Propertyguru on their property development, Seri Austin Township.

Q. Can you share with us the latest updates on Seri Austin Township?

A. To date, we had developed all range of properties from the single storey terrace houses to double storey terrace houses, cluster houses, semi-detached houses, bungalows, shop offices and also apartments (a wide range of developments in Seri Austin Township).Currently, all developments were taken up even the latest super link double storey terrace (known as Pearl) were fully booked before launch. Apart from that, we have recently (in July 2013) also signed for the en block sales of our whole Tower 3 comprise 140 units of apartments to a Group from KL. So far this is the first en bloc sale in Tebrau corridor.

Q. Moving forward, can you list down the plan developments for Seri Austin in future?

A. In the pipeline, Seri Austin will have new apartments including landed strata and facing a beautiful resort lake. The concept will be like a holiday homes by the lake and it will be launched early 2014. Other new development is the 44 units of 3 storey shop office that comes with a private lift for every unit so owner can make full use of third floor. This will be the first 3 storey shop offices in Johor Bahru to have a private lift. There will also a mixed development with combination of serviced apartment and retail. The future development comprising 130acresof land and at the moment, we are looking for new land bank to develop more projects.

Q. What is the key feature that buyers or investors need to know about this development?

A. Seri Austin Township is strategically located at the growth corridor of Tebrau and considered as the hottest location in Johor Bahru. This township also offers convenient and greater accessibility and connectivity for the residents. Seri Austin is the first township to provide amenities & facilities such as 2 years free high speed broadband, EM (Effective Organism), Bicycle lane, lakes & hills lifestyle living plus a good fengshui environment. Apart from that, Seri Austin Township is purely residential area with ambient lifestyle that comes with beautiful landscapings and parks. This development delivers high quality value to the buyers and investors.

Q. What about the market sentiment? How is the buyer’s feedback towards this development?

A. Currently, Iskandar Malaysia received an overwhelming respond from the buyers and investors from Singapore, China, Japan, Klang Valley and so on. This obviously shows that the demands are very strong in Johor especially within the Tebrau area with a high population. There will be a lot of new launches lining up till end of the year. To date, all developments were sold out and we are currently planning for more projects to cater for the existing market demand. The regular buyers’ feedbacks toward Seri Austin development are its beautiful & clean environment with good landscapes, parks, wide roads, lakes as well as the feel of belonging.

http://www.propertyguru.com.my/property-news/interview/special-features-of-seri-austin-township

malpaso

Upcoming township at Tebrau.

Special Features of Seri Austin Township

Mr. KK Wong, Senior General Manager of Dynasty View Sdn Bhd, a wholly owned subsidiary of United Malayan Land Bhd (UM Land Berhad) share with Propertyguru on their property development, Seri Austin Township.

Q. Can you share with us the latest updates on Seri Austin Township?

A. To date, we had developed all range of properties from the single storey terrace houses to double storey terrace houses, cluster houses, semi-detached houses, bungalows, shop offices and also apartments (a wide range of developments in Seri Austin Township).Currently, all developments were taken up even the latest super link double storey terrace (known as Pearl) were fully booked before launch. Apart from that, we have recently (in July 2013) also signed for the en block sales of our whole Tower 3 comprise 140 units of apartments to a Group from KL. So far this is the first en bloc sale in Tebrau corridor.

Q. Moving forward, can you list down the plan developments for Seri Austin in future?

A. In the pipeline, Seri Austin will have new apartments including landed strata and facing a beautiful resort lake. The concept will be like a holiday homes by the lake and it will be launched early 2014. Other new development is the 44 units of 3 storey shop office that comes with a private lift for every unit so owner can make full use of third floor. This will be the first 3 storey shop offices in Johor Bahru to have a private lift. There will also a mixed development with combination of serviced apartment and retail. The future development comprising 130acresof land and at the moment, we are looking for new land bank to develop more projects.

Q. What is the key feature that buyers or investors need to know about this development?

A. Seri Austin Township is strategically located at the growth corridor of Tebrau and considered as the hottest location in Johor Bahru. This township also offers convenient and greater accessibility and connectivity for the residents. Seri Austin is the first township to provide amenities & facilities such as 2 years free high speed broadband, EM (Effective Organism), Bicycle lane, lakes & hills lifestyle living plus a good fengshui environment. Apart from that, Seri Austin Township is purely residential area with ambient lifestyle that comes with beautiful landscapings and parks. This development delivers high quality value to the buyers and investors.

Q. What about the market sentiment? How is the buyer’s feedback towards this development?

A. Currently, Iskandar Malaysia received an overwhelming respond from the buyers and investors from Singapore, China, Japan, Klang Valley and so on. This obviously shows that the demands are very strong in Johor especially within the Tebrau area with a high population. There will be a lot of new launches lining up till end of the year. To date, all developments were sold out and we are currently planning for more projects to cater for the existing market demand. The regular buyers’ feedbacks toward Seri Austin development are its beautiful & clean environment with good landscapes, parks, wide roads, lakes as well as the feel of belonging.

http://www.propertyguru.com.my/property-news/interview/special-features-of-seri-austin-township

almost booked one of the last few unit of pearl during pre launch but decided against it as it was a bit far out and next to a biz park, among other reasons. the showhouses have good quality material & fittings and house is of decent size 24x80. I would say these seem like decent prices for nice houses in a pleasant environment.

1 thing i found is that dynasty view sales staff service kinda sucks ( as in 'what service?'). maybe they have improved..

RedsYNWA

almost booked one of the last few unit of pearl during pre launch but decided against it as it was a bit far out and next to a biz park, among other reasons. the showhouses have good quality material & fittings and house is of decent size 24x80. I would say these seem like decent prices for nice houses in a pleasant environment.

1 thing i found is that dynasty view sales staff service kinda sucks ( as in 'what service?'). maybe they have improved..

Yes I like the layout & building quality as well. But felt the location is a bit too far out (esp at night) and bought elsewhere instead.

potter

Almost bot e SemiD near to this price..but e good fengshui cluster already taken by the fengshui cha bo... ...then bet on a hut. :biggrin:

e semiD there thin thin and long long one.. think 36x90. so think think buai song.

FHBH12

for sri austin, likely will be more. 650K RM is the pearl house price during prelaunch in May-Jun2013. when i 'almost booked' there were only a few unit left.

This effectively marks e end of sub $600k RM standard intermediate terrace in Tebrau.

malpaso

This effectively marks e end of sub $600k RM standard intermediate terrace in Tebrau.

year end BDO girl says will launch Acerola 2 house, estimated "580k RM". so, not quite yet. :smile: i asked her "expect queue?" she said "yes" in a very certain manner. yup it is a intermediate terrace. think it's P12. I went to view the showhouse. quality quite ok, although obviously i much prefer SEC "box" house (i mean the architecture when view from outside).

Recd the following message on 25 April 2012...

"Good Morning Mr xxxxx. Kindly be informed that we have one corner unit is available at Seri Austin, Type Azolla and facing south, land area:4244 sq ft, Built-up area:2,200sq ft, RM527800. Sms by Michael@Seri Austin".

Immediately i returned sms and told him I will come down tom with my Mrs. Next day I made a call to tat Michael. He told me someone oredi put a deposit. Not professional tis Michael. I believe hes quite senior tere. Had i not call him to enquire abt the status of tat unsold unit, my trip to SA would have been in vain!

FHBH12

Not sure if $580k RM will still hold given that fuel price n labour costs r increasing. If yes, good for e buyers. Now a lot of things will depend on e Oct budget.

propbuyer

I think SEC sales also not prof enough, friend was quoted a unit had disc 5%, on phone confirmed book, took leave rushed down to SP SI off, was told sold with no dis price, mean SEC sold it with another 5% profit. Also Sales rep are inexp, old birds resigned and worked for Dunga country garden, just know try to sell the unit to you, cannot ans no of standard question. You must like the site and live happy there.

potter

Not sure if $580k RM will still hold given that fuel price n labour costs r increasing. If yes, good for e buyers. Now a lot of things will depend on e Oct budget.

jbland is getting greedier nowadays...just like hdb.

malpaso

"Good Morning Mr xxxxx. Kindly be informed that we have one corner unit is available at Seri Austin, Type Azolla and facing south, land area:4244 sq ft, Built-up area:2,200sq ft, RM527800. Sms by Michael@Seri Austin".

Immediately i returned sms and told him I will come down tom with my Mrs. Next day I made a call to tat Michael. He told me someone oredi put a deposit. Not professional tis Michael. I believe hes quite senior tere. Had i not call him to enquire abt the status of tat unsold unit, my trip to SA would have been in vain!

got more story to tell about dybasty view lor... but neh;mine. old story.no point to talk so much! when people see money, ....haha.

FHBH12

Such a good lobang. If I were the local, I will give him $1k RM to drink coffee and rush down with the cheque within the next HOUR.

Fyi i was also pissed off with Setia Gp too. Same problem. 1st come 1st serve. And the locals always beat us (foreigners) to it.

FHBH12

22x75 and 24x75 terrace 5H jade ready for open reservation.

Yup, this is what I read in other forums. Jade is the one releasing soon. There are a few Seri Austin houses for subsale and are quite cheap. Just search in propertyguru. Better value for money.