• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

8scape Condo

usedtojb

Alfrescian
Loyal
hello
personally i find the project good, location is also convenient.
the price is reasonable....facilities planned looks gd, compared to another condo project which is going to be ready v soon,
8scape looks better...
i went to the sales person, Minh is helpful.... the 2 ladies wearing KIP uniform a bit off....cant answer my queries correctly n confidently....

I am seriously thinking abt this project too...have seen the raffles suite, seed, perling heights,.... this one seems better...

wuqi256

Moderator - JB Section
Loyal
I am not involved in any shape or form in this project but i would say this is a BUY although this is more for residential/own stay than pure investment purposes.
One would still not go wrong with this. My 2 cents worth.

Last edited:

sammyboy168

Alfrescian
Loyal
I research and found the developer quite reputable.

I agree this is a buy for own stay, seems like many locals Malaysian are buying for own stay for this. Perling area seems like a place with many good eating place and also near to sutera mall.

The advert show danga view which is quite nice for a river view but still lose out to country garden for sea views.

my 2 cents too.

thanks guys.

usedtojb

Alfrescian
Loyal
Dear Bros and Sis
Thats y im thinking hard abt this project...
i saw the KIP tampoi apartment quite well maintained...In fact the rental rates
is also good for the owners....
As for the view, i guess its ok if u can find a pool view instead for sea views even though its a nice thing
to have...

usedtojb

Alfrescian
Loyal
I hope this project will progress coz ive been there a few times to'feel' the place...
I actually kind of like the matured estate of taman perling, the eating places, the convenience shops etc
Any other forummers or pengyu have any interest in this project??

Would like to hear more perspective..

sammyboy168

Alfrescian
Loyal
I hope this project will progress coz ive been there a few times to'feel' the place...
I actually kind of like the matured estate of taman perling, the eating places, the convenience shops etc
Any other forummers or pengyu have any interest in this project??

Would like to hear more perspective..

They are coming to suntec city for a property road show during 5th-10th Nov.
Those interested in reasonable price units can go take alook.

With the recent measures, we can no longer get ard rm500k property after 2014.

for 1m property,is it really worth it? if get 1m property, will they again raise to 1.5m after 5 years?
this is a cat and mouse game I guess...

Last edited:

franctai

8 Scape @ Taman Perling 全新销售配套 只售4xxk起!
��面向柔佛海峡,绮丽美景尽收眼帘
��严谨保安,多达26种设施
��价格合宜

��Fully Furnished 包家私!
��Fully Renovation 包装修!
��0头期 0%down payment
��Rm5000 Booking Fee
��免律师费