• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

this section of the forum should be renamed

Peiweh

Alfrescian
Loyal
to BASH other cuntries forum

I find the crux of the matter is the bad attitude of individual Singaporeans located overseas. To say they are ambassadors of their country is an overstatement. I am appalled at the attacks and childish behavior.

Singaporeans who migrate should avoid other Singaporeans which is why Australia is out of the question for me.

neddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I find the crux of the matter is the bad attitude of individual Singaporeans located overseas. To say they are ambassadors of their country is an overstatement. I am appalled at the attacks and childish behavior.

Singaporeans who migrate should avoid other Singaporeans which is why Australia is out of the question for me.

Some Singaporeans are so sensitive and must be sayang. They mistaken directness for attacks and I wonder who is the childish one?

This is the type of upbringing thanks to the PAP govt.

Grow up.

Peiweh

Alfrescian
Loyal
Some Singaporeans are so sensitive and must be sayang. They mistaken directness for attacks and I wonder who is the childish one?

This is the type of upbringing thanks to the PAP govt.

Grow up.

As I said, combative, accusatory and childish. Look at yourself in the mirror and see what we all see.

Satan

Alfrescian
Loyal
to BASH other cuntries forum

That's because your old fart has started shitting in his pants knowing that most Sinkees are not happy being in Sinkeepore and have sent out his loser cockroaches to discourage and scare Singaporeans. But no worries. It will at least help to keep ballsless Sinees to stay on and rot in Sinkeeland.