• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Mont Callista@ Pulai Bayu Community

marquislau

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi Jason, nice to know someone from this forum staying there @Mont Callista. We have also bought a unit there for the Phase 3A. Anything I can assist on.....
Is there anyone bought is this area?

Would like to know each other and share some experience here

Stevewish

Alfrescian
Loyal
I have a friend bought there but no reno, basically empty. Similarly another one bought Sri Pulai Perdana 2 and Pulai Indah use as weekend home.
There are a few projects up like Pulai Hijuana and Kangkar Pulai. These properties are quite away from city, no development around therefore quite cheap and mainly bought by local.

My friend told me that the bank valuation in that area is very close to developer selling price, and sometimes over valuation.

Last edited:

FHBH12

Alfrescian
Loyal
I have a friend bought there but no reno, basically empty. Similarly another one bought Sri Pulai Perdana 2 and Pulai Indah use as weekend home.
There are a few projects up like Pulai Hijuana and Kangkar Pulai. These properties are quite away from city, no development around therefore quite cheap and mainly bought by local.

My friend told me that the bank valuation in that area is very close to developer selling price, and sometimes over valuation.

Seriously cheap. <$500k for a cluster: http://tamanpulaihijauan.huayang.com.my/floor_plan.html But location is quite off.

jason148

Alfrescian
Loyal
And also, during my last visit i saw there is a unit at garage home is start to do the renovation, may i know the developer is releasing key already?

aliensmotor

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sound expensive leh. Does taman come with golf course, 2 layer of security gated and guarded? Most important no need to travel too far, near hospital, shopping mall, surrouding by shophouses

one of my distant relative bought a Semi-D 46 X 65 land size for RM515K( discounted price) in Pulai Hijauan recently, is it expensive in your view?

IMO, for own stay is still ok.

marquislau

Alfrescian
Loyal
Parkvilla is the one we bought. I believe those who bought from Sept'11 to Oct'12 are informed by developer to collect keys. Meet couples of them in the vicinity in the past weeks.
And also, during my last visit i saw there is a unit at garage home is start to do the renovation, may i know the developer is releasing key already?

Stevewish

Alfrescian
Loyal
Originally Posted by Stevewish View Post one of my distant relative bought a Semi-D 46 X 65 land size for RM515K( discounted price) in Pulai Hijauan recently said:
Sound expensive leh. Does taman come with golf course, 2 layer of security gated and guarded? Most important no need to travel too far, near hospital, shopping mall, surrouding by shophouses

maybe 50 years later if consider lucky, else next few generations also cann;t see right! never mind freehold property can wait.
luckily i bought Tropika ( can use impian mas or starhill golf: but i don't play golf) can see all amenties up before my house ready in 2015 but it really expensive and much smaller compare to hijauan semi -d.

My relative bought it for own stay and like the away from city environment. price maybe not be the first consideration.

Last edited:

jason148

Alfrescian
Loyal
Parkvilla is the one we bought. I believe those who bought from Sept'11 to Oct'12 are informed by developer to collect keys. Meet couples of them in the vicinity in the past weeks.

Do you get any information from the developer, regardless of when will releasing key for quadro home? Because i saw my unit is completed, and also my unit is facing park villa which i believe some of the unit is also already getting their key.

Are you facing of quadro home?

marquislau

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi pal, not sure of that as the the usual sale guy had been transfer to to KL. You can call them up directly to enquire to be sure. Anyway, nice bright colour for the completed Quadro home.

Do you get any information from the developer, regardless of when will releasing key for quadro home? Because i saw my unit is completed, and also my unit is facing park villa which i believe some of the unit is also already getting their key.

marquislau

Alfrescian
Loyal

Mine @ perimeter of boundary wall and facing the garden. Want to check with u whether your loan is from AmBank as well and is it the Home-Loan or Home-Link plan that you have opt for? Tks.

jason148

Alfrescian
Loyal
Mine @ perimeter of boundary wall and facing the garden. Want to check with u whether your loan is from AmBank as well and is it the Home-Loan or Home-Link plan that you have opt for? Tks.

I am taking RHB Bank, as their offer is - 2.45%, compare to other bank mostly -2.35 - 2.40%, mine is something like semi-flexi plan, provided with good rate so i just go with RHB.

BTW, does your unit come with all the air-con piping? I just found out my uniit, doesn't come with it, as almost completion, just wondering nowadays mostly of the developer provided air-con piping & point.

marquislau

Alfrescian
Loyal
I am taking RHB Bank, as their offer is - 2.45%, compare to other bank mostly -2.35 - 2.40%, mine is something like semi-flexi plan, provided with good rate so i just go with RHB.

BTW, does your unit come with all the air-con piping? I just found out my uniit, doesn't come with it, as almost completion, just wondering nowadays mostly of the developer provided air-con piping & point.
No, they provide neither the pipings nor points. The only thing provided for aircon is the power-pts at designated location within the house for spilt units.