• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Pinnacle by MAHA Builders. A secret I just discover.

Status
Not open for further replies.

shctaw

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Image.jpg

Pinnacle by Maha Builders.

Between 32-35 floors.
Total 275 units.

I just got wind of this project; and the price they tell me still surprise me as Sky 88 next door is going for RM1300.

It will be launch at 50% of Sky 88 prices.

It is located between Embassy Suites and DNP Plaza.

I guess the cheapest price start around RM650 psf.

Please keep me updated if anyone have more information. (forget google; I tried and found nothing.)

Please keep you update fast; I heard it will come in 2 weeks.

Thanks for any info in advance.

shctaw

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I saw this a few weeks ago, the owner of the website do not know anything on this project.

I need to find the person whom got the exclusive; hence dealing directly is much faster and safer.

sotong007

Alfrescian
Loyal
I got lobang for this. Should be able to put cheque in 2 weeks.

80 units 2 room, rest all 3 rooms. The location is correct, next to DNP and embassy. 3 acres land.

2 rm - 800 sq ft
3 rm - 1000 sq ft

any bro who want to team up with me to make bulk purchase pls let me know so we can get bulk discount.

Last edited:

sotong007

Alfrescian
Loyal
I am not agent, just got a good agent who have very good relations with me and give me priority for this project. If interested get in touch with me. Everyone buy under own name, but buy bulk as group for better discount. Not sure if maha allow transfer of option which i despise, so if ur looking to flip option go away.......

shctaw

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I am not agent, just got a good agent who have very good relations with me and give me priority for this project. If interested get in touch with me. Everyone buy under own name, but buy bulk as group for better discount. Not sure if maha allow transfer of option which i despise, so if ur looking to flip option go away.......

May I know what is the psf he quote you.

If you have good relation with him at RM800 psf, I am not keen.

I only keen at RM650 psf....

Note to all bors: There are 2 prices quoted; and I am only keen with RM650 psf. Do not listen to any bullshit relation story to screw you outright.

Last edited:

sammyboy168

Alfrescian
Loyal
the website quoted RM800psf with a 10% credit note rebate.

assume 720psf on 1st floor then each floor increase by $3k ....

A 30th floor unit will be 832psf for 2 bedder.

wonder if it is possible to sell at this price when it is next to sky88?

then their tri-tower at rm1400psf can still sell-out?

anyone try contacting maha builders and enquire?

if this is really good deal then we should bulk buy for discounts as I think the SG agent must have gotten some discount but it is expected to sell entire 2-3 floors as mandate by developers.

all advice are welcome.

westman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sky88 at RM1300 psf is overprice.

Pinnacle at RM650 psf is not too underprice too.

Not too underprice? SS88 is truely abit overprice if its above 1300.. but to think of Pinnacle price is not too underorice is even more jialat..

Just read the Sky 88 thread. . It seem to me most bought at 700 to 800.. price seem ok.. 1300 info from?

Last edited:

sotong007

Alfrescian
Loyal
Got negative reputation point for asking ppl who want to flip option stay away from me. Moderator are option flippers?

As i already say the agent offer me lobang, i offer to ppl to get bulk discount. I got special price when i buy from him previously in other project which i cannot reveal.
650 PSF is indicative. Normally its for the bigger units, and lowest floor after all discount.
Its likely 800psf for 2 bedroom, with "10% discount" and dibs, which its the standard selling practice now

shctaw

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
i3QYP.jpg

Max price RM2,348,340
Min price RM833,340

Max size 1389
Min size 484

RM2,348,340/1389 = RM1,690 psf
RM833,340/484 = RM1721 psf

Note: We assume SP Setia give VVVIP 20% discount. It is still RM1,350 to RM1,375.

If a buyer want to buy a RM2,000,000 unit with a size of 1389 sq ft; I think they should forget Sky 88 and look toward Astaka which is also RM2,000,000, but the size is 2207 sq ft.

Not too underprice? SS88 is truely abit overprice if its above 1300.. but to think of Pinnacle price is not too underorice is even more jialat..

Just read the Sky 88 thread. . It seem to me most bought at 700 to 800.. price seem ok.. 1300 info from?

Last edited:

sotong007

Alfrescian
Loyal
View attachment 12139

[video=youtube;QVGqVQFV-K4]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QVGqVQFV-K4[/video]

Thumbs up!!! so fast got site video.

This area will be quite congested with all the new condo popping up.

On side not, this plot of land a bit small, and longish. Orientation may be east / west facing (hopefully not). Facilities may be limited by land size....
As long is price is right and good location just hoot!

Status
Not open for further replies.