• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Meridin @ Medini (Nusajaya)

xxkiwi

Alfrescian
Loyal
There have been lots of discussion on Meridin@Medini, one of the earlier project launched in the area and Phase II should be launch soon.
So thought we can have a separate thread for discussion and sharing.

xxkiwi

Alfrescian
Loyal
Phase I plot and foundation in progress.
vzcc_phaseOneLand.jpg

Phase II plot where the showroom is.
vzcc_phaseIILand.jpg

merida

Alfrescian
Loyal
There have been lots of discussion on Meridin@Medini, one of the earlier project launched in the area and Phase II should be launch soon.
So thought we can have a separate thread for discussion and sharing.

I just book a unit 2 weeks ago, it's a left over, Tower A, low floor, North East facing. Nut I think the price is good @$670+ psf :smile: Nice to see anyone here would mine my future neighbor :smile:

nextreal

Alfrescian
Loyal
I just book a unit 2 weeks ago, it's a left over, Tower A, low floor, North East facing. Nut I think the price is good @$670+ psf :smile: Nice to see anyone here would mine my future neighbor :smile:

Is this a unit with balcony?

merida

Alfrescian
Loyal
Is this a unit with balcony?

Nope, next to the balcony unit. I think my mountain view is partially blocked by it :smile: But at this price, really can't complaint. They showed me Tower B, slightly higher but smaller 2 bedroom unit, but $70 psf more....so, compromise a little gets me $50k+ savings, mine is 3 bedroom type C btw, exactly the same as the showroom unit, for own stay or for rental would be more practical I suppose :smile:

xxkiwi

Alfrescian
Loyal
That's still a good price at this point I think.

nextreal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Nope, next to the balcony unit. I think my mountain view is partially blocked by it :smile: But at this price, really can't complaint. They showed me Tower B, slightly higher but smaller 2 bedroom unit, but $70 psf more....so, compromise a little gets me $50k+ savings, mine is 3 bedroom type C btw, exactly the same as the showroom unit, for own stay or for rental would be more practical I suppose :smile:

Yes, it is a very good price. Did you subtract the price of the carpark from you're psf calculation? If not, it will be lower still. And Tower B really commands a premium.

Btw, like all other owners, I wish that I can rent out my unit when it TOPs. But be prepared to face a draught of renters given the number of units released vs their demographics. Even if you can rent out, it may likely not cover your installment.

jasonzq

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yes, it is a very good price. Did you subtract the price of the carpark from you're psf calculation? If not, it will be lower still. And Tower B really commands a premium.

Btw, like all other owners, I wish that I can rent out my unit when it TOPs. But be prepared to face a draught of renters given the number of units released vs their demographics. Even if you can rent out, it may likely not cover your installment.

Ya holding power is. Important, i may use it as holiday home for a few year first then see how the rental market goes in this area.

merida

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yup, saw my bank's LO, the two parking lot costed me $90k....amazing....didn't know there is such thing since this is first time buying condo :smile:

I actually prepared to use it as weekend home, really hate tenant spoil my brand new home....at the end got to spend a bomb to fix it....unless of coz people paying me crazy price :lol:

nextreal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yup, saw my bank's LO, the two parking lot costed me $90k....amazing....didn't know there is such thing since this is first time buying condo :smile:

I actually prepared to use it as weekend home, really hate tenant spoil my brand new home....at the end got to spend a bomb to fix it....unless of coz people paying me crazy price :lol:

How come RM90k? My 2 lots are "only" RM50k.

You are absolutely right about the part of the tenant bit. Not worth the repair cost if the rent is too low.

xxkiwi

Alfrescian
Loyal
Isn't two carpark lots be rm50k?

potter

Alfrescian
Loyal
y need to buy carpark lots in medini, such a big space and in malaysia, i mean. lol.:confused:

Last edited:

xxkiwi

Alfrescian
Loyal
That's how deals for apt/condos are structured over there. In the S&P set of documents, one can actually see the markup of the carpark lots destinated for the unit.
The total transacted price is of course inclusive of the carpark lots allocated.

y need to buy carpark lots in medini, such a big space and in malaysia, i mean. lol.:confused:

nextreal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Thats rm50k less the rm5k discount for those bought initially.
Heard the rm5k discount do not apply to new buyers anymore, anybody can confirm?

I find the RM5k to be an insincere discount. It's not really a lot considering how much the property cost. Even our booking fee of S$5k is 2.5 times of that. :biggrin:

merida

Alfrescian
Loyal
I agree, they can give u big discount but mark up the selling price. For me I look at the total sum, 700 over k for a 1000+ square feet, and in this location, I think its one of the best deal.