• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

High Tension Cable... Ugly View..

westman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Did anyone here notices the recent erection of those High Tension Cables along Nusajaya? Can anyone advise where can I see the routing plan online?

Its all over the places. . Kinda of ugly view..

FHBH12

Alfrescian
Loyal
Did anyone here notices the recent erection of those High Tension Cables along Nusajaya? Can anyone advise where can I see the routing plan online?

Its all over the places. . Kinda of ugly view..

They bring power to our houses. No choice.

westman

Alfrescian
Loyal
have they more or less finished putting up the those pylons.. or do you see more and more popping up here and there as time goes by :L

Was from Bukit indah direction.. and I notice more and more pop up to toward GP direction.. hope these cables not to enter Medini/Ledang/Putri Habour direction

pgomddca

Was from Bukit indah direction.. and I notice more and more pop up to toward GP direction.. hope these cables not to enter Medini/Ledang/Putri Habour direction

From the Nusajaya centre, on one end of the HT pylons, they go towards the Educity direction. The other end it went past Mydin at Ledang and go towards East Ledang. Then it goes very near to the perimeter of the Ophiria at East Ledang. After that, it goes towards direction of Leisure Farm.

westman

Alfrescian
Loyal
From the Nusajaya centre, on one end of the HT pylons, they go towards the Educity direction. The other end it went past Mydin at Ledang and go towards East Ledang. Then it goes very near to the perimeter of the Ophiria at East Ledang. After that, it goes towards direction of Leisure Farm.

Will it cut through Medini and run toward PUtri Habour? HOPE NOT!

LeMans2011

Alfrescian
Loyal
Unless they can do underground... otherwise no choice one. You have to take it as a necessary evil. But I think HDB flats are uglier.

LeMans2011

Alfrescian
Loyal
I find HDB flats one of the ugliest structure on earth, especially those that stretches across the whole street. Point blocks are more tolerable.
Moving across the straits for bigger space, i think one has to adapt to the peculiarity in that country and this includes high tension cable. They really could have planned better but i won't lose sleep over the sight of the cables, as long as i am not underneath the cables.

For those familiar with Desa Parkcity and some other parts in KL which experienced property boom, you would know that the cable does not stop you from making money. That was the answer i got from a KL friend who chose to buy a unit in Ophira since no unit available in EL.

Investor

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I find HDB flats one of the ugliest structure on earth, especially those that stretches across the whole street. Point blocks are more tolerable.
Moving across the straits for bigger space, i think one has to adapt to the peculiarity in that country and this includes high tension cable. They really could have planned better but i won't lose sleep over the sight of the cables, as long as i am not underneath the cables.

For those familiar with Desa Parkcity and some other parts in KL which experienced property boom, you would know that the cable does not stop you from making money. That was the answer i got from a KL friend who chose to buy a unit in Ophira since no unit available in EL.

Still have bungalows from UEM and all 3 types from resale market leh.

cascadia

Alfrescian
Loyal
I think the poorest are nxsx baxx residents, they have both old and new HT cables surrounding them... new one at the left while old one at the back... for those houses that near to the HT cables, they are extremely close kind...

malpaso

Alfrescian
Loyal
SG buyers very scare big electric cables. tan yei tio shok buai..:biggrin:

no lah, m'sia buyers also don't like, since i was a kid i remember my mom used to comment on this house good, that house no good, she always mention HTC.

Niucomer

Alfrescian
Loyal
no lah, m'sia buyers also don't like, since i was a kid i remember my mom used to comment on this house good, that house no good, she always mention HTC.

Ya, imagine you wake up one morning and see this.

lamp%20post%20poison%20arrow%281%29.jpg

Apparently geomancers dun like these too. Bad juju.

enterx.gif