• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

yosemite

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
the company that manages cabins and hotels in yosemite sends me an email telling me of the huge discounts i will get if i book within this week for rooms before the end of summer. apparently, many visitors to yosemite valley have been warned about the vast forest fire that is burning just outside the park and are told to evacuate, not by the yosemite company, but by fire officials. suddenly, hundreds of rooms become available. and anyone can have a room for a song. it's literally a fire sale (no pun intended). :biggrin:

http://www.sfgate.com/news/article/Sierra-fire-reaches-Yosemite-threatens-towns-4755942.php

the fire is no joke by the way. very serious. and the skies are hazy. :o

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
first snow in yosemite. swee boh?
1605734389353.png