• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

D'pristine

jamesho

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
anyone brought d'pristine? what are the current approved panel bank? did you managed to get 80-85% loan? tks

jamesho

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Is newly launched D'pristine Medini Iskandar - any good? potentials?

Current approved bank panels? and did you managed to get 80-85% loan?

sotong007

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Is newly launched D'pristine Medini Iskandar - any good? potentials?

Current approved bank panels? and did you managed to get 80-85% loan?

its launched long time ago

all the small 2 room and below sold out, only left bigger 3/4 room. PSF 700 plus for bigger ones, smaller units 800 plus to almost 1k psf

jamesho

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

its launched long time ago

all the small 2 room and below sold out, only left bigger 3/4 room. PSF 700 plus for bigger ones, smaller units 800 plus to almost 1k psf

what about the developer MCT Land? it seems most of the projects are on going .. any completed projects?

avelc

Alfrescian
Loyal

"Good" is very subjective. Can it double in the next 5years? Very unlikely. Can the capital gains beat inflation? Probably yes.

jamesho

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

any word on the developer MCT? I wonder why the marketing is so lousy compared to other projects.

synergic

Alfrescian
Loyal

any word on the developer MCT? I wonder why the marketing is so lousy compared to other projects.

D'Pristine is at a very good location, don't need to market much. They started gathering interests in May and received very good responses
before the ballot date.

wiseguy

Alfrescian
Loyal

Should have sold 600+ units by now..

jastch

Alfrescian
Loyal

Bought my 1br in july. Was looking for a 2 bedded as a weekend home but during the launch I hesitate and next day all unit was gone. Finally after my 3rd trip I was lucky someone pullout and I just bought at ard 733psf.

For me, I like the location as medini mall is just across the street. Walking thru the mall and u see the entrance of legoland. This was the pull factor as when project is ready in ard 2017/2018, I can buy season pass and enjoy a great time with kid which will be ard 7yo.

synergic

Alfrescian
Loyal

Hi Jastch, you got a good deal at $733psf. I got a high floor 2 bedrooms at $850psf. The host of The Amazing Race Asia also brought a unit in D'pristine.

I heard the LRT station will be at the current Legoland carpark. 10-15 mins walking distance from D'pristine.

leongyo

Alfrescian
Loyal

Upside potential:
Location - as the Bros here already mentioned, walking distance to Medini Mall (which by itself is growing in phases), Legoland. Btw, D'pristine project itself will have a mall.
Transport - Legoland being one of the biggest Iskandar attraction should be the beneficiary of good public transport system...and D'pristine residents will enjoy it too

leongyo

Alfrescian
Loyal
Downside potential:
Volume - D'pristine units already number in the thousand. When the others come along...
Traffic congestion - For such a grand plan (Iskandar), I'm not sure if the road (2 lanes each way) is sufficient to cater to cars entering the malls, Legoland, Affiniti, Gleneagles hospital, etc...
Traffic congestion at 1st and 2nd link - need no elaboration...2 hour commute one way is getting more frequent

jamesho

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

anyone visited Medini mall? from photo, it looks like a 3rd class shopping mall, doesn't look that great.

jastch

Alfrescian
Loyal

Hi synergic, glad to find more neighbor. Which stack u bought? Now the price has gone up as compare to initial launch. Tower b is very high

jastch

Alfrescian
Loyal
Agree medini mall is nothing much at the moment. Most of the stall are restaurants. When D'pristine is build and empire is done, it can be quite busy. There is also a furniture mall.

But just unsure how will be the security like? With shopping mall and hotel together.

malpaso

Alfrescian
Loyal

xxxxx arg.

Last edited: