• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Usain bolt - sprint king

shOUTloud

Alfrescian
Loyal
did you guys see the 100m sprint final?

Usian Bolt SLOWED DOWN AGAIN towards the end of the sprint and still BROKE THE WORLD RECORD.

Is he on drugs? I google his name and understand he is re-writing the rules of 100m sprint.

The sprint used to be for shorties with low centre of gravity and quick burst. He is more than 6 feet tall and needs less steps to complete the 100m than shorties. So the world record might be able to be pushed below 9.6sec :eek:

Last night he ran 9.69sec!

silverfox@

Alfrescian
Loyal
did you guys see the 100m sprint final?

Usian Bolt SLOWED DOWN AGAIN towards the end of the sprint and still BROKE THE WORLD RECORD.

Is he on drugs? I google his name and understand he is re-writing the rules of 100m sprint.

The sprint used to be for shorties with low centre of gravity and quick burst. He is more than 6 feet tall and needs less steps to complete the 100m than shorties. So the world record might be able to be pushed below 9.6sec :eek:

Last night he ran 9.69sec!

He is only 21 :eek:
I don't think he is on drugs. Could be his genes plus muscle strengths.
He slowed down probably he wants to leave more to break. and i think he seriously can go below 9.6 judging by the way he slowed down. Is he human? :eek:

Loongsam

Alfrescian
Loyal
Did you all noticed he was still perspirating profusely 5 mins after the race. This is very abnormal. Tell-tale signs of metabolism agitation, possibly due to drugs/steroids in his body triggering after his 100m race and not able to be fully discharged.

When he run the 200m, he should be just fine as the dosage is correct if to be used for his 200m race, which is his speciality. Let's see. Michael Johnson's world record is definitely going to be broken.

I did a calculation of his timing for his 200m and guess what I found? He was clocking sub 0.10s for every metre he runned over 200m.

This means he was not not slowing down even over 200m. Can you imagine that? This is not human. Definitely on steroids.

Note: For the calculation, I used his performance timing in one of his 200m races which he ran, somewhere around 18 plus seconds.

Himerus

Alfrescian
Loyal
bro,
u are so observant and have a sharp eyes.
let wait and see the urine results from that race.

Loongsam

Alfrescian
Loyal
200m - Usain Bolt - 19.67s
<EMBED src=http://www.youtube.com/v/qPvRDUq8LPk&hl=en&fs=1 width=425 height=344 type=application/x-shockwave-flash allowfullscreen="true"></EMBED>

Take a look at 1.22.
Then take a look at 3.14.

Notice the perspiration comes only sometime after the race and it becomes more profuse, like a downpour. Odd isn't it? Definitely not normal.

Take a look at his 200m timing - 19.67s
This means he is clocking 0.09835 for every metre over the 200m course. Now, considering there is a curve after the first 100m, which slows a runner down, this is remarkable.

Now, watch this 200m race by Michael Johnson and ask yourself how Michael Johnson achieved it at 19.32s, which is still the world record now. Which translate as 0.0966s for every metre MJ ran at the Atlanta 1996 Olympics, which I watched and was practically in awe.

200m Men's World Records. 19.32 sec - Michael Johnson
<EMBED src=http://www.youtube.com/v/Yz2ce5Zzah0&hl=en&fs=1 width=425 height=344 type=application/x-shockwave-flash allowfullscreen="true">

The use of banned drugs and steroids was already a systemic phenomena when Ben Johnson was exposed in 1988 during the Seoul Olympics.

Almost every athlete uses steroids during training. You have to be very disciplined to get the substance off your system before your race. It is a cat and mouse thing.

Remember the Ma army of long distance runners from China that broke world records? It was quietly disbanded and faded away into obscurity from the Chinese athletic program. If it was not doping, then I stand corrected.

Many are saying the world records that are broken at the Water Cube are due to better training methods, blah blah blah....

Do you know that the world records right now being broken at the Water Cube are more than the worlds records broken for Sydney and Athens Olympics games combined? Not only that, Olympics records are also broken and many are registering their personal best.

It is hard to believe that within four years, the South Africans, and British, the Chinese besides the USA, are breaking world records at Beijing games for swimming like going for kindergarden classes. Easy.

Just like the East German female swimmers that rocked the scene and when discovered that the Germans are systemically using steroids on their swimmers, the program was quietly shelved and since then, the Germans had failed to rule the waves.

Let's enjoy the Olympics and cheer everyone on, whether the athletes are on dope or not, for whoever is faster, higher and further, they are Olympians, for we also take ginseng and chicken essence during our exams period for better performance, right? :smile:

Nomad

Alfrescian
Loyal
this guy is simply not human la.
so fast and still can slow down in the last 20m to celebrate.

K

kunpang jr

he must have thought he was being chased by a tiger.cool drugs

xavier69

Alfrescian
Loyal
200m - Usain Bolt - 19.67s

Take a look at 1.22.

Notice the perspiration comes only sometime after the race and it becomes more profuse, like a downpour. Odd isn't it? Definitely not normal.

Interesting observation.

shOUTloud

Alfrescian
Loyal
Bro Loongsam, you are making smart observations. The thing now is that the World Doping Agency will be going through every molecule of his urine to search for any traces of drugs. so far no news so must be negative again.

Perspiring after a run is normal, I think cos the body needs time to react? I usually perspire like a flood after sometime into an exercise.

Adidas

Alfrescian
Loyal
this sprint machine will probably lower his own world record in a big event when the prize money is bigger.
just look at him,maybe we are looking at 9.60 or even 9.50 here.

Porfirio Rubirosa

Alfrescian
Loyal
The run was awesome to say the least. I have not seen anything like this since dope cheat Johnson's race in Seoul 88'. And if Bolt took the last 20m more seriously he probably could have gone under 9.6, which is out of this world. I hope for his and the sake of the Olympics that he is not a dope cheat like Johnson, Marion and possibly the late Flo Jo.

Bolt and Phelps are the big stars of this Olympics. Hope to see more before the edn of the week.

Porfirio Rubirosa

Alfrescian
Loyal
I hope this is not true. What I find strange and curious though is how he has suddenly emerged from nowhere in the last year or so.
Did you all noticed he was still perspirating profusely 5 mins after the race. This is very abnormal. Tell-tale signs of metabolism agitation, possibly due to drugs/steroids in his body triggering after his 100m race and not able to be fully discharged.

When he run the 200m, he should be just fine as the dosage is correct if to be used for his 200m race, which is his speciality. Let's see. Michael Johnson's world record is definitely going to be broken.

I did a calculation of his timing for his 200m and guess what I found? He was clocking sub 0.10s for every metre he runned over 200m.

This means he was not not slowing down even over 200m. Can you imagine that? This is not human. Definitely on steroids.

Note: For the calculation, I used his performance timing in one of his 200m races which he ran, somewhere around 18 plus seconds.

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal

Take a look at 1.22.

Take a look at his 200m timing - 19.67s
This means he is clocking 0.09835 for every metre over the 200m course. Now, considering there is a curve after the first 100m, which slows a runner down, this is remarkable.

:smile:

Bro, your analysis is incredible. Hats off.

shOUTloud

Alfrescian
Loyal
I hope this is not true. What I find strange and curious though is how he has suddenly emerged from nowhere in the last year or so.

He is not totally unknown as he had won junior championships in the past but in 200m. It was thought that tall pple cannot run in 100m cos of high centre of gravity and slow take off time. But his long stride has casted that theory out of the windows.

I think we will be seeing tall 100m runners in future.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Usain_Bolt

the thing is Nike and Addidas also dun know about him so Puma really damn lucky having the fastest man on earth running in their shoes.

Last edited:

Loongsam

Alfrescian
Loyal
It's just my own observation.

I read on the web that the use of steroids can cause excessive sweating.

What shocked me was that doping has become very complex and difficult to detect. One of the more advanced ways is called gene doping. Gene doping is close to impossible to detect as the urine does not show its use.

Frankly, I find Michael Phelps's achievements of 8 golds and breaking world records even more highly suspicious. Consider he has to go through all the heats in all the events and the medleys, all within a span of one week of intense competition, it is not naturally human.

But of course there is no evidence so it is just alot of disbelief on my end.

hughgrant

Alfrescian
Loyal
It's just my own observation.

I read on the web that the use of steroids can cause excessive sweating.

What shocked me was that doping has become very complex and difficult to detect. One of the more advanced ways is called gene doping. Gene doping is close to impossible to detect as the urine does not show its use.

Frankly, I find Michael Phelps's achievements of 8 golds and breaking world records even more highly suspicious. Consider he has to go through all the heats in all the events and the medleys, all within a span of one week of intense competition, it is not naturally human.

But of course there is no evidence so it is just alot of disbelief on my end.

yes its a bit suspicious. i agree with u. bolt's run reminds of the michael johnson when he slowed down as well towards the end. i think he didnt want to run too fast as that will really set the bells ringing.

shOUTloud

Alfrescian
Loyal
yes its a bit suspicious. i agree with u. bolt's run reminds of the michael johnson when he slowed down as well towards the end. i think he didnt want to run too fast as that will really set the bells ringing.

I think the bells are still ringing at the World Anti Doping Agency. Those guys are still sniffing Bolt's urine.

BTW, I understand that samples of urine are kept for a very long time so that when they discover new ways to detect drugs, they will take out the urine to re-test.

hughgrant

Alfrescian
Loyal
I think the bells are still ringing at the World Anti Doping Agency. Those guys are still sniffing Bolt's urine.

BTW, I understand that samples of urine are kept for a very long time so that when they discover new ways to detect drugs, they will take out the urine to re-test.

so far very few people caught for doping at the games. i guess there must be many more cheats out there and technology is limited at this point of time to catch some of them