• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Anyone tried this?

SammyHulk

Alfrescian
Loyal
Found this in another forum. If anyone ever tried, please post your comments here.:biggrin:

I am a Soccer Betting Expert and I have been betting on soccer for more than 14 years and throughout the last 5 years, have been making a steady stream of income from the bookmakers.

With all the money that are constantly coming in from my personal ATM machine, I am able to fully pay for my house and a car and my wife doesn't need to work.

What more can I ask for a beginner's in soccer betting 14 years ago, I have studied and finally uncovered the secret that bookmakers have been keeping away from all punters.

That is, the signal that will determine the game. This will be a GOLD MIND for you if you know the secret that I will reveal @ http://www.soccerbettinghelp.com

IT IS OK TO BE SKEPTICAL BUT REMEMBER THIS : SUCCESS IS BEING DIFFERENT FROM THE MAJORITY

manu74

Alfrescian
Loyal
I have seen several other betting sites claiming similar things. For a while, i used to subscribe to Limso website who claims to have insider informations that help to increase the odds for winning the bets...

However, after a while, realise that basically all they do is with more analysis - maybe their percentage of winning is higher but can never guarantee will definitely win...

At the same time, think they also assume unlimited cash flow where if u follow all their bets - they will guarantee that at the end of the season - u will be winning $$ nett nett... However, how many people out there can really do that unless u super rich n true blue gambler..

tenggiri

Alfrescian
Loyal
These kind of claims by tipsters alway make me wonder the same thing!! IE. IF THEY ARE SO GOOD, WHY DUN THEY JUST PLAY THEIR OWN TIPS AND MAKE THE FORTUNE THAT THEY PROMISE US!! They are not as stupid as some of us! Thats Why!!

fenwick

Alfrescian
Loyal
These kind of claims by tipsters alway make me wonder the same thing!! IE. IF THEY ARE SO GOOD, WHY DUN THEY JUST PLAY THEIR OWN TIPS AND MAKE THE FORTUNE THAT THEY PROMISE US!! They are not as stupid as some of us! Thats Why!!

:smile: you are right bro. I come across a program about something similar on tv. It's just pure mathmetics trap! These guys will give free tips at 1st , so they split up 1/2 will get tips to bet on team A and 1/2 team B , than they continue same thing from the 1/2 who won. Eventually after a few rounds that small group left who keeps getting 100% tips, BINGO ! GENNA LIAO ! :cool:

Flintstome

Alfrescian
Loyal
:smile: you are right bro. I come across a program about something similar on tv. It's just pure mathmetics trap! These guys will give free tips at 1st , so they split up 1/2 will get tips to bet on team A and 1/2 team B , than they continue same thing from the 1/2 who won. Eventually after a few rounds that small group left who keeps getting 100% tips, BINGO ! GENNA LIAO ! :cool:

Agree bro. The small group that always get 100% tips will tot that they are so zhun. Then they will bet big big and then bingo! they kena big time!

This the same as those illegal investment scheme that cheats housewives into putting their mioney with them for high interest. Initially they will pay you and then you intro more and more frens to them and yr frens intro more and more and then bingo! they disappear liao! :biggrin:

This type of soccer betting scheme is like those illegal forex houses. They advertised to you how good their dealers are. Tell you alot of successful stories. Then the dealer get two groups of clients. One group they will go long on one currency and then the other group will go short on the same currency. The winning group will then be splitted up into two groups again and the same thing happens until a small group is left. This small group tot that this dealer is genius, always bet on the correct side. Then he will advise them to bet big big and then bingo! they kena liao! :biggrin:

The truth is that "It is always not true if you think it is too good to be true".

People who get cheated by these schemes or those Lucky Draw ruse or those Nigerian money laundering ploys kena becos they are GREEDY lor.

If you are not greedy, you will be able to think straight and not get cheated.

God gave us two heads, one small and one big, but sometimes we use our small head to think becos of our GREED.

Have a nice day, bros!

Adidas

Alfrescian
Loyal
there are a lot of tips/picks sites - PAID,also claim it.
i believe if we strictly follow their picks/tips throughout the season,we should be able to make some profits.
but human are also a bit greedy,sometimes we will play additional matches/bets on our own,and this is where it went wrong.

so i still believe in doing own analysis and research,then bet 1 or 2 matches per match day.

Dunga

Alfrescian
Loyal
there are a lot of tips/picks sites - PAID,also claim it...............

but human are also a bit greedy,sometimes we will play additional matches/bets on our own,and this is where it went wrong.

Ya, agree bro. Humans are always greedy lor.

Like to try try on your own also. :smile:

Pele

Alfrescian
Loyal
It is human nature to be greedy. Money always no enuf wat.

The two big weaknesses of men are money and sex.
Men will never be satisfied with money and sex.

jw5

Loyal
It is human nature to be greedy. Money always no enuf wat.

The two big weaknesses of men are money and sex.
Men will never be satisfied with money and sex.
Don't forget the third big weakness: Power.

BlueCat

Alfrescian
Loyal
many years back when i am still betting on soccer matches,i did subscribe to a few of those "paid and sure win" tips from the web.
the problem with these sites is,you must be very discipline and subscribe for the whole season else you will not see the profits and results.
initially i am very discipline and follow them,start to win a lot.
then hand itchy,bet on own analysis and picks,so lost back what i won and also a bit more.
so i stop subscribing and betting.
now oni bet a small token amount,from $5-$50 thru Pools,this will make the match more thrilling and exciting to watch.
1 match day oni limit myself to bet 2 matches maximum.