• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Greatest US depression:Foreigner workers asked to leave country

IWC2006

Alfrescian
Loyal
* Very bad news for shockshit - although we all know he has nowhere to go thus could living in his American dream *:biggrin:

U.S. Senator Doesn't Want Microsoft To Fire People
By Brian Ashcraft, 7:00 PM on Fri Jan 23 2009, 6,959 views
Yes, Microsoft is slashing 5,000 jobs: 1,400 of them this week and another 3,600 over the next 18 months. U.S. Senator Charles Grassley wants to stop this bloodletting right now.

"I am concerned that Microsoft will be retaining foreign guest workers rather than similarly qualified American employees when it implements its layoff plan," the Iowa Republican stated in a letter from January 22.

Microsoft has backed the H-1B visa program that permits American corporations and universities to hire foreign workers under a temporary visa program. Sen. Grassley states that Microsoft employs thousands under this program. The Senator questions Microsoft exec Steve Ballmer about how many of these newly redundant workers are American and how many are not.

"Microsoft has a moral obligation to protect these American workers by putting them first during these difficult economic times," wrote the senator wrote.

Apparently Grassley is confused and thinks that just because Microsoft spends billions like the U.S. Government that it is a part of the U.S. Government and not some multi-national corporation that can do pretty much whatever the hell it wants.

Satan

Alfrescian
Loyal
Redbullshit aka shockshit aka busy123: BBBBBWWWAAAAHHHHHAAAA.... I cannot go to my dream destination and sell backside. *Sniff* *Sniff*