• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

RTS rapid transit system linking Johor and Singapore (MASTEEL)

shctaw

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
GoogleEarth_Image.jpg

JBCC Station
Danga Mall station
Kebun Teh station

shctaw

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Just sharing possible stations of the RTS double track by Masteel.

Please point out any error(s).

summervale

Alfrescian
Loyal
Got this earlier. Quite obvious there is Nusajaya station, but not sure if this plan is the correct one.Masteel.jpg

shctaw

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
JBCC station is at Old Lorry custom.

Please take note.

Look like the JBCC station is in JB Sentral. The RTS to link up with the JBCC station must be at the same place. But is JB Sentral large enough to accomodate that?

shctaw

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Not precise. Google map show 7.2km. If legoland it is 4.15km.
Please note this is a straight line from point A to point B. Actual travel distant should be longer.

Just sharing. This thread only on RTS. No property analysis please.

Last edited:

shctaw

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Disclaimer.

I will only talk about RTS stations only this thread.

I will focus more on double track station as I find it is easier to identify the stations.
The single track stations will be posted later once I can find the proper point with the help my friends. (One Property Agent in Singapore and One Property agent in Malaysia)

I try to be as accurate as possible; but error may arise and changes by Masteel may occur.

All maps are copyright of Google.

shctaw

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
GoogleEarth_Image-5.jpg

Nusajaya Station.

(a bit strange to call this station Nusajaya; as actual location is at Jalan Kemaherin Silc)

shctaw

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
There is a high chance they may build some light rail or feeder service to Danga Bay, Legoland and Puteri Harbour.

No station at Danga Bay ? Strange as big boy Capitaland A2 island , Country Gardens etc are all there .

shctaw

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
GoogleEarth_Image-6.jpg

Impian Emas Station to Nusa Besteri Station.

Please note all this stations are on a single track. Which mean the train have to finish the whole journey before the opposite return journey can commence.

Last edited:

shctaw

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Any idea where e Mount Austin station will be? I suspect it to be near e hospital.

Mount Austin, Johor Jaya and Pelentong.

This 3 stations are 5 km apart. (from Mount Austin to Johor Jaya to Pelentong)

If you live near to this area; you are likely to be serve by at least 2 stations. Congratulation.

Note: This 3 stations are so close together with so little empty land; it is hard to project actual location. Give me a few days.

Last edited: