• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Living in Peesai,JB, Oz, and NZ..... updates?

Force 136

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Someone posted this in 2008:

Mudlaysia has its pros and cons just like peesai. If one needs a place to rent fast and cheap, JB is the place. If you DIY in cooking and uses alot of utilities, MY is perfect for you. Been staying in JB for at least 2.5 years and its not meant for everyone. JB is also not a long term solution in getting out of peesai. The traffic is horrendous during peak hours and even on non peak hours and its going to get worst as more and more sinkees and FTs move to JB.

Like one forumer said, not everything is cheap in JB. You can find cheaper shit at Mustafa. Public transport is shit and taxis are shitier. Only Penang to me is good compared to rest of MY. Mainly because more chinks are there. Unless you dont have to travel in and out of JB like I do, I dont recommend living here for good unless you are retiring/have money and dont need to work but still wanna be close to family in peesai. If you are intending to get out of peesai for good, stick to OZ, canana or NZ.

any updates?
:confused:

OzRick

Alfrescian
Loyal
I am an Australian and find that Malaysia cost of living is so much cheaper than Australia. Properties prices in Iskandar, Johor is slightly cheaper for comparative housing in Australian capital cities, cars are similar in prices, but other stuffs like petrol, groceries, eating out etc. is a third of the price in Malaysia. Also, healthcare and other services like insurances, utilities, council rates etc. are much cheaper in Malaysia.

That why you see many foreigners like me retiring in Malaysia.