• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Evidence that busy123, redbull313, shockshiok are the same person

neddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I was observing the "Emigration Matters" and I notice something interesting.

There are 3 members in the forum
neddy, shockshiok, imperialarms :smile:

after a while, I notice that shockshiok has became busy123
neddy, busy123, imperialarms :rolleyes:

then, redbull313 came into the picture, but busy123 disappeared
neddy, redbull313, imperialarms :p

then it is back to .... neddy, busy123, imperialarms :cool:

so for fun, I decided to draw redbull313 back with a post in "Australia's Homeless: A National Epidemic" and true enough, he fell for the bait.

neddy, redbull313, imperialarms :biggrin:

And redbull313 posted 3 posts while I am writing this ...

I have great fun :wink:

You have a subprime forummer here ...

neddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You know something ... I should not be wasting my time here, but it is so fun.

:biggrin:

neddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
busy123, redbull313, shockshiok

where is ozsucks? :biggrin:
Still sleeping?

Ozsucks - duties
copy and paste old news about what's bad in Australia .... :biggrin:

neddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
This is getting fun ... no response from busy123, redbull313, shockshiok.

I think the American recession is hitting "them" really hard. Or perhaps, "they" are fuming over the Aussies subprimes sub-subprime evidence.

Poor thing. Let "them" off to celebrate Chinese New Year.

I am not as black-hearted as "them".

axe168

Alfrescian
Loyal
This is getting fun ... no response from busy123, redbull313, shockshiok.

They are not the same...
Busy123... . if you notice he only speaks simple english
redbull313... the tee-ko man who likes my chickens.. and worrying about $9 sandwich..
shockshiok... penniless bloke only complain about high cost and tax..

They are all diff..

depeche

Alfrescian
Loyal
They are not the same...
redbull313... the tee-ko man who likes my chickens.. and worrying about $9 sandwich..

They are all diff..

But do you agreed that they works for the SAME company?

neddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
They are not the same...

They are all diff..

Sound more like Schizophrenia to me. :biggrin:

I talk everything under the sun, anti-PAP, critical about spoilt Singaporeans in the hope that they will not be conned easily, will not vote for Labor if I can help it. Looks like I am not the normal one for forumming. :wink:

I do not need to divide myself into 3 parts to deal with different issues.

I am a special dislike for Kevin Rudd because unlike US President Obama, Rudd will not make hard decisions. He is a populist, a Tony Blair clone.

His is a talkshop guy who say big - for revolutions and wars, but in practice, he just want to be a good guy. But, his intention for Australians in general are good :smile:, unlike 2009 inward looking PAP Singapore (PAP:oIo:smile:.

Last edited:

Satan

Alfrescian
Loyal
They are not the same...

They are all diff..

They are all the same loser cockroach. This has been proven time and again in the old forum as well as here. Both redbullshit and shockshit have been talking about the $9 sandwich bullshit. Then so coincidently they both have an aunt in Darwin who have told them that someone earning $60k will pay
$18k tax. And sometime back, redbullshit was talking about US tax being low and shockshit after sometime looked at some fucking text book and junk websites and posted some half fucked crap about US tax and said that he will show how bad Oz tax is and then when I dared him and accepted his challenge, this cockroach suddenly lost his lumpar.

It is very obvious that this idiot is hired by the corrupted scums in white to dissuade Singaporeans. Its good however. At least his posts wil keep those without balls with their arses glued in Sinkeeland. Migration to Oz is not for those who don't have any balls and expect to be spoonfed.

neddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Then so coincidently they both have an aunt in Darwin who have told them that someone earning $60k will pay
$18k tax.

People who do not know about Australia want to comment about Australia.
Eg. Darwin qualify for remote area tax break.

Aussie Pete

Alfrescian
Loyal
People who do not know about Australia want to comment about Australia.
Eg. Darwin qualify for remote area tax break.

Of course they are all the same - many of us were IM'ing about this some time ago (and blocked all of them - oh it's heaven without reading his crap) - and yes, also 'OzSucks' and 'Aussie Prick' are he... he tries to disguise it by changing use of language, mannerisms etc, but he needs to realize that he cannot hide the multiple personalities this way - any educated person can see through it in a flash. He even puts infractions on himself these days to try and deceive the other legitimate forum members. It's very sad and strange that this is his full-time 'job' here - what about getting a life?

Anyway cheers all - Happy Australia Day... I won't be around much here in this forum for a month. We landed in -8C temperature here in Shanghai this morning, and already the place is abuzz for the New Year - can't wait to let off those 'double banger' fireworks tonight (BANG... BOOOMMM!!! - they're my favourites). :biggrin:

(Speaking of 'Darwin' - I think the man (not the place) would've had some very interesting threories on this scared little shockshit guy).

neddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The :eek: PAP :eek: virus :eek: is :eek: spreading :eek: :eek: :eek:

Even neddy comes out with neddy jr :eek:

:eek: :eek: I think The CNNNN chasers are here ... :eek: :eek:

How else can I explain me talking to myself?

Peiweh

prankster

ponzii

I think someone is pissed off with Neddy ....

neddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Welcome mew member, Sandstone.

we can play golf together at

Sandstone Golf Club
Roe Street
Sandstone 6639 WA

Last edited: