• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Suggestions Needed For 2D/1N In Johor

Raiders

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Thinking of getting out of Singapore with little tigress to Johor for this weekend. Need some suggestion.

Not considering
1. Anywhere out of Johor
2. Johor Bahru Town
3. Batam/Bintan (The ferry trip is a pain on the ass)

Considering
1. Desaru
2. Don't know already

I do not drive so I have to rely on tour buses. Thank you :biggrin:

Microsoft

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Chiobu...err...moi mean...Sibu island...:biggrin:

maps.jpg

Last edited:

Raiders

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Brother MS, Kota Tinggi anything nice? Have you been to Desaru before? I find it too troublesome to change to a ferry to sibu island.

Microsoft

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Brother MS, Kota Tinggi anything nice? Have you been to Desaru before? I find it too troublesome to change to a ferry to sibu island.

KT...more like a day trip not 2D1N...Desaru will be better den KT but for a better "resort" feel...Sibu de best...boat trip oni bout haf hour...personally...:biggrin:

KT - Tanjong Sutera Resort?

Desaru + Resort/Hotel (various)

Sibu Island

Malacca - eat n pray (and kio kway after yr tigeress fall alseep...:p) 2d1n trip

Sunway Lagoon?