• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Astaka community

SageC

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi to all Astaka owners, looking fwd to sharing info about developments surrounding this project.

jamestan88

Alfrescian
Loyal
Thanks for starting this. I bought a unit in tower 2, stack 3 high floor.

Heard the launch date is end of this month, any updates?

Hi to all Astaka owners, looking fwd to sharing info about developments surrounding this project.

SageC

Alfrescian
Loyal
Mine's also at Tower 2, Stack 1. Ya I heard launch coming soon at St Regis, Royal family gg down too, b4 it's open to public. Our agent will keep us informed, hope to attend!

SageC

Alfrescian
Loyal
Latest I heard: Astaka will be built by Penta Ocean, same builder for Ion Orchard! We'll be getting a Sg quality building. Cool!

SageC

Alfrescian
Loyal
Just got wind that Astaka will be built by Penta Ocean, the same builder for Ion Orchard! It will be a BCA comquas certified building.

malpaso

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yes, true. Smallest unit is 2185sq ft, 3-bedder. Yup, about 2mill onwards.

it must be one hell of a condo, because that , my friend, is mont kiara (KL) price. Something like MK10. If you've been to MK10 to look see, try comparing it to astaka. I haven't seen astaka, but for that price, it better be something like MK10. Is it?

shctaw

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Just receive an SMS from agency.

Dear all, Astaka buyers are given a free upgrade of the flooring of porcelain tiles to full marble for living/ dining and family area. Another good news is that Astaka has finally received the Advertising Permit! By end of next week, your buyers shall be receiving the notice to exercise. I urge you to submit loan applications immediately to all the panel banks today. As long as you use the panel bankers, the 14 day requirement does not stand. From today onwards, piling works are going to start by Penta Ocean! The show gallery is conservatively going to open towards the end of September 2013. The developer is organizing a "Handing Over Ceremony" to Penta Ocean, on 27th July, 5pm in JB, and we would like to invite buyers and agents to attend, there will be ceremony dinner after that. It will be graced by all the state heads of the different government departments, sultan, chief minister, and royal advisor. Only 200 pax can attend. Please let me know if you are coming by this Friday.
Best Regards

FHBH12

Alfrescian
Loyal

Dear all, Astaka buyers are given a free upgrade of the flooring of porcelain tiles to full marble for living/ dining and family area. Another good news is that Astaka has finally received the Advertising Permit! By end of next week, your buyers shall be receiving the notice to exercise. I urge you to submit loan applications immediately to all the panel banks today. As long as you use the panel bankers, the 14 day requirement does not stand. From today onwards, piling works are going to start by Penta Ocean! The show gallery is conservatively going to open towards the end of September 2013. The developer is organizing a "Handing Over Ceremony" to Penta Ocean, on 27th July, 5pm in JB, and we would like to invite buyers and agents to attend, there will be ceremony dinner after that. It will be graced by all the state heads of the different government departments, sultan, chief minister, and royal advisor. Only 200 pax can attend. Please let me know if you are coming by this Friday.
Best Regards

Not simple project. Can rub shoulders with dignitaries.

malpaso

Alfrescian
Loyal
Not simple project. Can rub shoulders with dignitaries.

2m++.. wah jb condo flying. congrats to buyers.
But i do hope JB live up to this kind of condo pricing promise. just my worthless 2c opinion.

Last edited:

FHBH12

Alfrescian
Loyal
2m++.. wah jb condo flying. congrats to buyers.
But i do hope JB live up to this kind of condo pricing promise. just my worthless 2c opinion.

Nice condos but surrouding infrastructure is still very low quality. Probably need 20-30 years to catch up.

Jetstream

Alfrescian
Loyal

Best Regards

Wah exciting! Congrats! You should attend and give us a report - the speeches by dignitaries may reveal more info about Iskandar in general.

shctaw

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
If Astaka succeed; with the help of Sky 88 and WF Tower... the whole place may just boom together as one.

Nice condos but surrouding infrastructure is still very low quality. Probably need 20-30 years to catch up.

Not attending. Do not like this type of event, prefer to play with my children at home on Saturday night.
But I doubt anyone can get screwed by the Royalty. And if we get screwed at least it is done by loyalty rather than those cheapskate pookai developers.

Joke aside; this is a rare appearance of Loyal blood in a handover event. Should have some news coming in on Saturday night and Sunday morning. Look out for it.

Wah exciting! Congrats! You should attend and give us a report - the speeches by dignitaries may reveal more info about Iskandar in general.

PS: Not only did they upgrade the tiles; they also up the price. So please do your sum before signing on the doted line.

Last edited:

malpaso

Alfrescian
Loyal
frst of all for 2M, i would expect best marble flooring already, what is with the free upgrade of tiling. as i mentioned elsewhere, pls make sure for this kind of price, the RUBBISH CHUTE is inside the unit, not outside common rubbish room. should have hot water built in too. those 400RM water heater is just plain ugly.

Last edited:

Jetstream

Alfrescian
Loyal
With such Royal involvement, I'm pretty sure this will get built :smile:

In terms of height, it's gonna be taller than even Setia Sky's Altus tower by as much as 30m+ although both are ~70 storeys. Given that the JB skyline has not seen any iconic change over the decades, i hope the 2 towers of Astaka could do to JB in some way what petronas' twin towers did to KL in terms of giving the city a whole new image, if skyline views can indeed make a difference.

malpaso

Alfrescian
Loyal
With such Royal involvement, I'm pretty sure this will get built :smile:

In terms of height, it's gonna be taller than even Setia Sky's Altus tower by as much as 30m+ although both are ~70 storeys. Given that the JB skyline has not seen any iconic change over the decades, i hope the 2 towers of Astaka could do to JB in some way what petronas' twin towers did to KL in terms of giving the city a whole new image, if skyline views can indeed make a difference.

they definitrely do make a diff. i'm waiting for it to ready in a few years time. actually seldom have a chance in a lifetime to see a new skyline emerging anywhere. quite exciting.

shctaw

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
There are no land in JBCC. They want to build a secondary financial centre to pull the crowd toward Astaka. The winner is the Royalty.

The greedy developer just increase the price by 6%.

Showroom to be officially open in Sept 2013.

Last edited:

shctaw

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
This kelong project is 100% international lots. 0 Bumi unit.
Build on a stadium land.
With private tunnel.

You cannot beat them; you must join them.

OracleMasia

Alfrescian
Loyal
There are no land in JBCC. They want to build a secondary financial centre to pull the crowd toward Astaka. The winner is the Royalty. The greedy developer just increase the price by 6%.Showroom to be officially open in Sept 2013.
Are you affected by 6% price increase? Does it applies to your purchase as well?