• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Setia Eco Cascadia

rosnyus

Alfrescian
Loyal
Finally bought my first landed property after a year of mulling!

Placed booking fee last Friday but left my IC at home so have to go back next week to submit!

Hope to find other neighbours in this forum. Buying for own stay as not rich enough to speculate :smile:

potter

Alfrescian
Loyal

Placed booking fee last Friday but left my IC at home so have to go back next week to submit!

Hope to find other neighbours in this forum. Buying for own stay as not rich enough to speculate :smile:

Congrats! Alternatively, take a photo n send it to them by email or also they've office @ habourfront. :smile:

Icebaby

Alfrescian
Loyal
We bought Jupiter. Went in a few times to recce, tried going in from both tuas checkpoint and woodlands. Distance quite manageable :smile:

rosnyus

Alfrescian
Loyal
there's three types. i chose the biggest type, 20x80. price is around RM844800 before discount of RM86800. All legal fees and stamp duties subsidized, only to pay for the state consent.

anybody else who bought recently? the same deal given to all right?

rosnyus

Alfrescian
Loyal
btw, what's the considerations for a 85% loan? how high an income is enough? I don't have a car loan and my cpf statement is healthy as in I am not servicing a big HDB loan (in fact only 80plusK left to pay off between me and hubby). Am a public servant and in early 30s (more or less a stable job?)

wolverine23

Alfrescian
Loyal
should be easy.

Do you need any banker contact? My CIMB lady is very helpful.

btw, what's the considerations for a 85% loan? how high an income is enough? I don't have a car loan and my cpf statement is healthy as in I am not servicing a big HDB loan (in fact only 80plusK left to pay off between me and hubby). Am a public servant and in early 30s (more or less a stable job?)

Icebaby

Alfrescian
Loyal

A banker told us that must have a minimum of rm 10000 salary per month but I'm not sure if he's referring to one person or both owners.

Icebaby

Alfrescian
Loyal
For the next 3 years, we will wait patiently for our product to be delivered. Hopefully it's as good as promised.:biggrin:

Icebaby

Alfrescian
Loyal

Hi Neighbour :smile:

We bought for own stay too. But will have to sort out schooling issues for my boys

rosnyus

Alfrescian
Loyal
A banker told us that must have a minimum of rm 10000 salary per month but I'm not sure if he's referring to one person or both owners.

oh if so, i hope i can make it! loan is under my name only and my income is above that threshold. yeah!

Last edited:

rosnyus

Alfrescian
Loyal
hi neighbour! likely to be weekenders only though as like you, i have kids. (1 six year boy and a two year old gal)

Too much logistics issue to consider at the moment. so likely my parents would be the one being the permanent occupants till it's time for me to move in when my kids are much older and easier to manage :smile:

g3abc

Alfrescian
Loyal
Congrats !
What is the distance from Setia Eco Cascadia, to Tuas & to Woodands CIQ ?
Thanks

Icebaby

Alfrescian
Loyal
SEC fr tuas is less than 40km. Took us less than 30 mins from the tuas checkpoint to SEC on a smooth traffic day. Fr CIQ about 15 mins by EDL. We have only travelled there on Sundays, not sure if there will be any jam during peak hours.

Icebaby

Alfrescian
Loyal
Have met a few neighbors to be. Most are retirees or weekenders. Hope it won't be too quiet on weekdays. It's quite scary if most houses are unoccupied at night :eek: I'm so used to a vibrant neighborhood even when its night.

Last edited:

Chocolate

Alfrescian
Loyal
I havent been to Cascadia yet but landscaping looks awesome on the website. Is it really like that, with water features, waterfalls etc? It was never on our radar due to the distance. But looking at the masterplan I think it may eventually have a lot of amenities. Do you have a supermart or wet market nearby now?Shops?