• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Sunway Iskand

kyz1958

ST reports about Sunway Iskand. 5 minutes to Singapore.
First launch including Bunglaw, pricing rm 1.3m - rm1.5m, seems not expensive.

OracleMasia

Alfrescian
Loyal
ST reports about Sunway Iskand. 5 minutes to Singapore.
First launch including Bunglaw, pricing rm 1.3m - rm1.5m, seems not expensive.
In this area , it is not considered cheap either. I am more interested in the Sunway project near the 2nd link. The masterplan is fantastic. I believe it will be a area that the rich or elite will stay.

RedsYNWA

Alfrescian
Loyal
I think there's a bit of confusion here. The Sunway Iskandar project mentioned in the ST refers to the massive Sunway project that is 5 mins to 2nd link. The launch for this project will take some time.

The first launch refers to Sunway's maiden foray near Ponderosa golf course, ard 12-15 mins away from 1st link. Project is called Sunway Lenang Heights, and the 1st phase will consist of 2 & 3 storey semi-d and bungalows.

Still I am surprised that Sunway's indicative pricing is only RM 1.3-1.5m, given that Ponderosa Villa is selling at RM 1.6m, Straits View around RM 1.7m, New World Gardens at RM 2.4m and Kuok brother's next launch at Ponderosa is estimated to be Rm 2.5m. I have been waiting to visit the showhouse, but progress seems to be a bit slow......

Last edited:

avelc

Alfrescian
Loyal
Last time I asked, the salesperson said indicative is 1.5mil for Lenang Heights semi-d. Expecting it to be priced higher, with the strong bull run...

Agreed that the one to watch is Sunway township at 2nd link.

Last edited:

cascadia

Alfrescian
Loyal
Last time I asked, the salesperson said indicative is 1.5mil for Lenang Heights semi-d. Expecting it to be priced higher, with the strong bull run...

so cheap 1.5mil only????

FHBH12

Alfrescian
Loyal

Could be smaller, say less than 2500 sqft built in, and has only very small piece of land at the front, side and back.

RedsYNWA

Alfrescian
Loyal
Could be smaller, say less than 2500 sqft built in, and has only very small piece of land at the front, side and back.

http://www.sunwayproperty.com/pd/lenang.asp. Semi-d built-up is from 3,000 sq ft onwards. Suspect the land area is 40 x 80 or there-about. At RM 1.3-1.5m, the price is quite ok considerably its proximity to 1st link & amenities/commercial hub. I have no more bullets left though, with 2 recent purchases in JB & 1 in SG.....haha

FHBH12

Alfrescian
Loyal
http://www.sunwayproperty.com/pd/lenang.asp. Semi-d built-up is from 3,000 sq ft onwards. Suspect the land area is 40 x 80 or there-about. At RM 1.3-1.5m, the price is quite ok considerably its proximity to 1st link & amenities/commercial hub. I have no more bullets left though, with 2 recent purchases in JB & 1 in SG.....haha

Oh, this is 1st link.

I have also used up my bullets, but I think I have accumulated enough in SG and MY already :biggrin:

rainbow

Alfrescian
Loyal
It's ludicrous to even think of building a flyover over the mature housing estates of Taman Kebun Teh and Melodies garden! No enlightened or responsible authority would ever dare to think about it. The design plan must be stopped. Who would ever dare to invest in Iskandar anymore, Malaysians or Singaporeans. If the authority dare to build the said flyover, what would stop them from building flyovers 5 years down the road over the housing estates of Horizon Hill, East Ledang, Senibong Cove or Straits View Residences?

malpaso

Alfrescian
Loyal
It's ludicrous to even think of building a flyover over the mature housing estates of Taman Kebun Teh and Melodies garden! No enlightened or responsible authority would ever dare to think about it. The design plan must be stopped. Who would ever dare to invest in Iskandar anymore, Malaysians or Singaporeans. If the authority dare to build the said flyover, what would stop them from building flyovers 5 years down the road over the housing estates of Horizon Hill, East Ledang, Senibong Cove or Straits View Residences?

huh? what happened? not aware of another flyover over the taman kebun teh..

malpaso

Alfrescian
Loyal
launching offices at lakeview. service residence is next. registration of interest now on.

Last edited:

PuteriWorld

Alfrescian
Loyal
Don't dare to buy.. Last minute pulled out 3 units as I am sure Sunway is going to be screwed if Forest City gets develop. I will buy into Forest City. It has the best any investors will want.. Freehold, Island with stunning beach and seaview... Singapore View Indon View Malaysia View.. class... etc

Any bros here bought into Citrine Sunway ?

Could you share launch price range & take-up rate please.