• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Jobs in Iskandar

wuqi256

Moderator - JB Section
Loyal
Hi Jason, are you really keen to work here? There are opportunities, i may have some recommendation but its either in the property or preschool business.

jasonjst

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi Jason, are you really keen to work here? There are opportunities, i may have some recommendation but its either in the property or preschool business.

Thank you Bro , currently still able to survive on my small little business, soon will have to give way to big boys . I thought this tread might be good for people who are better off working in Iskandar as cost of living is lower.
BTW are we Singaporean able to work as property agent in Malaysia ?
Also will we be getting a malaysian work permit if we work for MNC in Singapore that operate in Iskandar ?

byfaith

Alfrescian
Loyal
wuqi

a friend of ours has been looking for a job in Sg for months without much success. she was a Chinese PR , but recently got divorced and her PR was revoked. Now she needs to find a EP job that gets her to stay in SG longer so she could fetch her son over. Due to her command of english, she has not been so lucky.
She was a good sales manager in China, managing a team and I can see her tenacity, skillsets and I think MY may be more suitable with more chinese there.

Do you think is feasible ? If yes, please pm or email me at [email protected].
Thanks a lot

Daydreamer

Alfrescian
Loyal
wuqi

a friend of ours has been looking for a job in Sg for months without much success. she was a Chinese PR , but recently got divorced and her PR was revoked. Now she needs to find a EP job that gets her to stay in SG longer so she could fetch her son over. Due to her command of english, she has not been so lucky.
She was a good sales manager in China, managing a team and I can see her tenacity, skillsets and I think MY may be more suitable with more chinese there.

Thanks a lot

Unless your Chinese friend start learning Bahasa. Then no chance for her in Malaysia.

wuqi256

Moderator - JB Section
Loyal
Thank you Bro , currently still able to survive on my small little business, soon will have to give way to big boys . I thought this tread might be good for people who are better off working in Iskandar as cost of living is lower.
BTW are we Singaporean able to work as property agent in Malaysia ?
Also will we be getting a malaysian work permit if we work for MNC in Singapore that operate in Iskandar ?

There are ways such as being the owner of a branch with shares held up a license holder but one has to pay royalty fees.
Yes you can apply for one. Even a local company which satisfied some of the requirements are allowed to hire but at about
5k RM monthly.

wuqi256

Moderator - JB Section
Loyal
wuqi

Thanks a lot

Hi byfaith, my apologies but i think for her it will be slightly harder, though as long as she can find a company in MY willing to pay her 5k or more a month, then it is easier to get a work permit.

jasonjst

Alfrescian
Loyal
There are ways such as being the owner of a branch with shares held up a license holder but one has to pay royalty fees.
Yes you can apply for one. Even a local company which satisfied some of the requirements are allowed to hire but at about
5k RM monthly.

Thanks for the useful info, look like not difficult for those SG companies to employ a few Singaporean with malaysia work permit as only need RM5K to qualify.

macbookair

Alfrescian
Loyal

hi bro wuqi

can you elaborate more on this ? quite keen to find out more....

wuqi256

Moderator - JB Section
Loyal
Thanks everyone, need project guys mainly as i have been given a few projects to look after as well as for additional teachers for the school. I will need to check with my "boss" at home for the teachers JD.

Mingchye

Alfrescian
Loyal
Thanks everyone, need project guys mainly as i have been given a few projects to look after as well as for additional teachers for the school. I will need to check with my "boss" at home for the teachers JD.

Can pass me JD for the type of project guys u have in mind?

macbookair

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi MC, sure, i will PM you, most importantly, need someone honest and reliable as i am starting to get more projects in.

hi bro wuqi,

can you give more details on these projects? requirement?
you can pm me if you want. your pm box is full.

thks

Absolut

bro wuqi, im also very interested to get a job indah jb. Been moving in to JB for few months. Now Everyday commute in n out from jb to sg. although now my job as sales n service in sg is otot, but It would b good if can work in jb, which i can save on travelling time n do more. Bahasa i no problem :smile:. do pm me, ur inbox full. Thx.