• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

ang moh and asian relationships in migration.

imperialarms

Alfrescian
Loyal
Of course everybody knows by now, Ang moh migrate to asian lands like Sinkapore, China, Thailand. all they have to do is show up, and girls will jump at them, chat up girls at work or bar also easier. The ang moh man is respected and is deemed to be of a higher status even though he may be quite a loser. The ang moh lives on the entrenched privilege of simply being white. This kind of privilege is inherently racist, it is a benefit that is unearned.

asian man approach white woman in ang moh lands leh, get seen as uncouth, low class instantly even though he might not be so.

In every statistic in aussieland, britland,etc asian women pairings with white men are MUCH higher than asian man/white women pairing.

if we have wives and migrate to western lands, it is okay for us, but what abt our children, will they be able to find a partner in later life, or rather will they have a much steeper slope to climb where relationships are concerned.

and we msut take this into consideration when emigrating to a new land

guy2100

Alfrescian
Loyal
White women are no different from asian women. It's asian men who needs a mindset change. How do you get a white girl if you can think that she will never want to be with you? When i visit australia last year, i receive a lot of smiling glare from the white girls. This gives me the impression that they are probably attracted to you. Of course being good looking gives you a natural edge. :-)

redbull313

Alfrescian
Loyal
Of course everybody knows by now, Ang moh migrate to asian lands like Sinkapore, China, Thailand. all they have to do is show up, and girls will jump at them, chat up girls at work or bar also easier. The ang moh man is respected and is deemed to be of a higher status even though he may be quite a loser. The ang moh lives on the entrenched privilege of simply being white. This kind of privilege is inherently racist, it is a benefit that is unearned.

asian man approach white woman in ang moh lands leh, get seen as uncouth, low class instantly even though he might not be so.

In every statistic in aussieland, britland,etc asian women pairings with white men are MUCH higher than asian man/white women pairing.

if we have wives and migrate to western lands, it is okay for us, but what abt our children, will they be able to find a partner in later life, or rather will they have a much steeper slope to climb where relationships are concerned.

Over here I am seeing many more Asian Men Marrying and having children with Ang Moh women

I dont think you will find much of that happening in Arsetralia though, but its becoming common in the US.

Aussie Pete

Alfrescian
Loyal

One point to note, is that not all women from Asian countries are less priveleged than others (in same cases yes, but not all, as I can attest)... my wife is from Shanghai, but I definitely married up. We met while working for the same MNC, she holding a much higher education than me, and a very senior executive position. She wanted or needed for nothing - extremely well travelled and from one of the wealthiest families in Shanghai, her family owning many businesses and properties across the globe.

If two people meet and fall in love, differences in nationalities, cultures, upbringing etc can be very exciting and very rewarding - no hidden motives... our baby is extremely good looking, will have the best of east and west, be fluent in four languages, extremely financially well looked after and will want for nothing. Cross-cultural marriages are more and more common these days, and many of these relationships have nothing to do with inherent racism or any other negative connotations.

The person you describe as a loser does still exist, but it would be quite remiss to assume that everyone in a mixed marriage is of this same breed - this is a fallacy brought froward from the past and believed by many.

Aside: I know many white ladies in Australia with husbands from many different Asian races - SGpean, Japanese, Chinese, Vietnamese... and even other non-Asian countries... Mexico, Brazil and Africa even. This sort of mixed relationship is actually quite common where I come from and is not even given a second thought in this day and age.

Cheers bro! :smile:

Aussie Prick

Alfrescian
Loyal

If you dont like it Stay On your Pitiful Rock

Stupid Git.

neddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
White women are no different from asian women. It's asian men who needs a mindset change. How do you get a white girl if you can think that she will never want to be with you? When i visit australia last year, i receive a lot of smiling glare from the white girls. This gives me the impression that they are probably attracted to you. Of course being good looking gives you a natural edge. :-)

You are right, you just have to be a cool dude with a GSOH (good sense of humour). My ex-partner is Irish-Nordic, we hit off at grad school and shared a flat.