• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

May Day Getaway - Phuket or Koh Pi Pi

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Month End Getaway - Phuket or Koh Pi Pi

I am planning a month end getaway for 3 nights. Like to go to beach resort setting so now deciding whether to go Phuket or its nearby island Pi Pi Island.

I am very suah-gu never been to these places and even Hatyai before (only been Koh Pangan once). From the Phuket thread I could see many places to visit for Phuket like shopping centre and street food. May I ask in Pi Pi Island is it only makan in hotel (other than sea sports) and whole stay only in hotel and no street market?

Saw a very nice hotel in Koh Pi Pi - Outrigger Pi Pi Island Resort and Spa wonder if its good.

Thanks to you all in advance for sharing the information.

Last edited:

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Koh Pi Pi last time cannot stay overnight one.......if for me i will do it.......but Pi Pi no action afaik.
There's alot of islands around Phuket to visit for day trips.........you can use Phuket as a base to visit them.........but seeing you might not have the time.
Anyway know you will be posting pics to share....enjoy your trip.

If the TS is not you.......i'll be guessing this is bait post for team drifter.

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Koh Pi Pi last time cannot stay overnight one.......if for me i will do it.......but Pi Pi no action afaik.
There's alot of islands around Phuket to visit for day trips.........you can use Phuket as a base to visit them.........but seeing you might not have the time.
Anyway know you will be posting pics to share....enjoy your trip.

If the TS is not you.......i'll be guessing this is bait post for team drifter.

Thanks.

No bait la.

Really wanted to take a short break at a nice beach resort. But you see if makan only always in hotel and not outside seafood restaurants then I may not want to stay in Pi Pi.

Jlokta

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I am planning a Mat Day getaway for 3 nights. Like to go to beach resort setting so now deciding whether to go Phuket or its nearby island Pi Pi Island.

I am very suah-gu never been to these places and even Hatyai before (only been Koh Pangan once). From the Phuket thread I could see many places to visit for Phuket like shopping centre and street food. May I ask in Pi Pi Island is it only makan in hotel (other than sea sports) and whole stay only in hotel and no street market?

Saw a very nice hotel in Koh Pi Pi - Outrigger Pi Pi Island Resort and Spa wonder if its good.

Thanks to you all in advance for sharing the information.

May day as in 1st May?

for 2013 or 2014?

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
May day as in 1st May?

for 2013 or 2014?

Knn I fucking blur sotong la fuxx! I mean 31st May to 3rd June.

I better go change the title.

Thanks. Hey by the way our friend just left for Melbourne on Sunday and will be back this weekend.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Bro, toying the idea of getaway with that BMW lass, sure damn fun

8w0hg6.jpg

Jlokta

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Knn I fucking blur sotong la fuxx! I mean 31st May to 3rd June.

I better go change the title.

Thanks. Hey by the way our friend just left for Melbourne on Sunday and will be back this weekend.

u gonna be around mid june? Will be hitting Central World & Platinium then. :biggrin:

yinyang

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
joetys said:
short break at a nice beach resort if makan only always in hotel and not outside seafood restaurants then I may not want to stay in Pi Pi.
Honestly think you'd better off, with a nice beach resort base on Phuket -for 2 good reasons:

1) Great beach reasorts like Karon, Kata etc (you spoilt for choice really)
-Can move around (rent a car) island for makan, look see including Phuket town

2) Pi P island can do day trip. You don't want get marooned:p

Enjoy your hols like beach bum:biggrin:

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Honestly think you'd better off, with a nice beach resort base on Phuket -for 2 good reasons:

1) Great beach reasorts like Karon, Kata etc (you spoilt for choice really)
-Can move around (rent a car) island for makan, look see including Phuket town

2) Pi P island can do day trip. You don't want get marooned:p

Enjoy your hols like beach bum:biggrin:

Good points

Raiders

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Uncle Joe, can I move this thread to Travel Section after you finish your holiday? I'll leave it here for discussion as there are more traffic here :biggrin:

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Uncle Joe, can I move this thread to Travel Section after you finish your holiday? I'll leave it here for discussion as there are more traffic here :biggrin:

Oh please do so immediately no problem.

Fuck you la "uncle" simi lanjiao?

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
thanks Pii Joe.......now is night gown segment...........looking forward to the swimwear segment.......
scare you delete away so now i saved the pic liao :biggrin:

Maximuz

Alfrescian
Loyal
I've been to Pi Pi in 2008 via Krabi... It's very nice if you're a natureboy and like snorkelling and clear waters. If you're a cityboy / nightlife chiongster, Phuket would be better.. As yinyang said, a number of beaches you can choose from :wink:

There is also supposedly a 'Broadway-quality' show that you can go to in a place called Phuket FantaSea. DO NOT GO TO THIS SHOW. Their marketing materials are much, much better than the show itself and it's expensive as hell so don't be fooled.

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Finally made up my mind will be staying in Phuket since its my first time there. Also first time is taking Nok Air from the older Don Meaung airport leaving tomorrow for 3 nights at this resort http://www.momtriphuket.com/

Am pretty excited about this short trip.