• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Seri Austin

woohaa

I see there's no thread abt this. Any bros who have bought? Whats your thoughts abt this development?

RedsYNWA

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yes, I feel its quite ulu. Could be a bit scary especially at night, being surrounded by plantation land.....hehe

kienyap

Alfrescian
Loyal
Seri Austin is just beside Setia Indah & Setia Eco Cascadia. With the shop houses and a few new projects should be okay in a year or two. BTW, the environment there is nice an quiet.

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Prices oso affordable. Developer quite generous in giving incentives for early birds. I suppose its the location.

Anyway is link to EDL. So shouldnt be tat far fm SinkieLand.

sillysinky

Alfrescian
Loyal
Prices oso affordable. Developer quite generous in giving incentives for early birds. I suppose its the location.

Anyway is link to EDL. So shouldnt be tat far fm SinkieLand.

Went to their sales gallery recently to view what products they are offering. Happened to speak to the sales manager and learnt that 1/3 of their new semi-d and clusters are bought by singaporeans. Then he brought me to view the show house which is built on top of the hill, hence the name of this development - Seri Austin Hills. can see bandar dato onn, setia tropika and cascadia from the show house. Nice development and price is very attractive considering the freebies they are giving, solar heater system, CCTV, alarm system, built in kitchen cabinet with hood and hob.

I also learnt that seri austin is well connected by EDL, second link to Nusajaya, to Kempas Setia business park 2, to desaru & senai airport via Senai-desaru hiway and to tebrau road via a new connection.

I am glad i paid a visit to their showroom :smile:

woohaa

yeah, i also feel its quite a distance to go into Seri Austin, if coming Dato Onn or setia indah.
used to audit them, so i know the GM, who is also one of the REHDA committee member, IINM.
I feel they are the only one with affordable DST.
How's the build quality, materials used? Any existing owners care to comment?